Fights, slaps and the unforgiven part 2

HEY GUYS! HERE IS YOUR PART TWO BECAUSE WHEN I MADE PART 1 YOU GUYS WENT BAT CRAP CRAZY IN THE COMMENTS FOR A PART TWO. I AM ALSO USING SOMEONE ELSES IDEA THEY HAD FOR AN IMAGINE SO HERE IT IS!!

Michael's POV
I watched as Tierra stormed out of the my house, I just slapped her. What the hell was I thinking. I just slapped the one girl I truly ever loved. I knew she was going to get mad. But, I never in a million years thought I would ever hit her. She is somewhere crying because of me. I fell onto the sofa, bringing my knees to my chest and cried, looking at my lock screen which was the two of us the first day we met, for a good two hours. I finally mustered up the courage to call her. I called her 5 times with no answer. I called again and again and again still no answer. I threw my phone down on the couch, sobbing into my hands. She hates me. She hates me. She hates me. That's all I could think. Then, I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I grabbed it quickly, seeing it was Tierra I answered quickly.
"Hello. Tierra. Please forgive me. I didn-" I was cut off by a husky male voice.
"Is this Michael Clifford?" He asked. A little sadness in his voice.
"Umm yes I am Michael Clifford why?" I asked very confused.
"We need you to make your way down to the Stephenson Memorial Hospital please." I said in some what of a rush. My heart jumped into my throat.
"Why?" I asked slowly.
"Tierra had been in a very bad car accident and you are the top person on her contact list. None of her parents are answering."
"Oh my god. I'll be right there." I said almost as a whisper. I got into the car and drove faster than I ever had before. When I got to the hospital I barged in the front doors, right up to the front desk.
"Hi my name is Michael Clifford. I am here to see Tierra." I said quickly.
"Oh yes sir she just came in from ambulance thirty minutes ago. Room 243. " She said pointing down the hall. I ran by the doors 239 240 242 243 I stopped. My heart hammering in my chest. I opened the door to see Tierra laying there with a bandage wrapped around her forehead, bruises running up and down her arm. I drew in a breath and sat beside her. Machines were beeping, tubes were coming out for her everywhere. It was almost unbearable to look. I took her hand in mine. Her hand was always smaller than mine but, today it seemed ten times smaller. I was startled from a voice behind me "She has been asking for you." The feminine voice said. I turned to look. I found a small girl with nurses clothing on.
"What?" I asked confused by her statement.
"Your Michael right?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Well, when they found her in her car she was still awake and she was screaming your name the whole ride here. When she got here she was still asking for you. Then she fell into a coma." The girls informed me.
"Oh." Was all I could say. I cannot believe she wanted me.
"She's in a light coma now. She should be awake anytime now." The nurse informed me before leaving the room.

I stayed at the hospital for a good 14 hours until the nice nurse, who's name was Maye, told me to go home and shower and she would call me when Tierra woke up.

I had just finished my shower when my phone went off.
"Hello?" I asked tiredly.
"Hi Michael this is Maye. Tierra just woke up and is asking for you. But, Michael you need to know that-" I cut her off.
"Okay. I'll be there in like 5 minutes." I hung up and drove back to the hospital. As soon as I got in I made my way to Tierra's room. She was propped up in bed watching something on the T.V. I walked in slowly. She didn't notice me so I knocked on the door frame. She turned to look at me and smiled. They bandage was off her head. The only thing there was a line of stitches.
"Hey." I said awkwardly.
"Hey." She said smiling bigger. I walked over to her and sat down beside her. She turned off the T.V and faced me. She took my hand in hers. "They told me you stayed 14 hours to wait for me to wake up." She said smiling.
"Yeah. I did. I felt like it was my fault anyways." I said sheepishly.
"Why would it be your fault. You were being to good of a boyfriend?" She asked smiling. I was very confused at her words. She looked dead serious too.
"Umm one second." I said getting up and making my way out the door to go find a nurse. I found Maye after 10 minutes of walking aimlessly.
"Oh hi Michael." She greeted me.
"What's wrong with Tierra!" I demanded.
"Michael I tried telling you on the phone. When she woke up from her coma she had amnesia. All she seemed to remember was you." She told me in a soft voice.
"Wait I don't understand. We got in a fight earlier and she is attacking like it never happened." I said still confused.
"She remembers you and that your her boyfriend but, all the memories are gone. All the time you guys spent together is gone. What she thinking is that you have just asked her out and she said yes then she got in the crash. That's her version. I'm sorry." She finished. Turning on her heel.