Chapter 47 : Ready

Music Playlist: Trey Songz - Panty Droppa

-------

James Solomon

I waited for Destiny outside, while I got inside the jacuzzi relaxing.

I can genuinely say that I'm happier than I was before.

This was my second chance at love and life with her.

Seeing, that big smile on her face tonight, when I proposed, made me satisfied.

All I ever wanted to do from here on out, was to make her smile and not cry.

I was an asshole for cheating on her and now I can redeem myself for good this time around. There would be no more mistakes. I was willing to be loyal to her until, the end of my life.

My dick was throbbing and waiting to feel inside of her as I sat there thinking dirty thoughts.

" Oh, You already got in without me?." She folded her arms.

I looked up to see her beautiful sculptured, naked body in front of me.

She had nothing on but her thong bikini, that made her hips pop out and her pussy lips 3D.

I loved a good camel toe.

A nigga was ready to get my head between those thighs and give her a night to remember.

" I just wanted to see the Queen arrive and enjoy the view ."

I smirked putting my arms back, in a chill manner, looking at her.

" Come join me babe, the water is nice and warm." I exaggerated.

By that, I was describing metaphorically, how her Pussy felt whenever I was inside.

Destiny shot me a flirty look.

" Don't worry, I'm coming".

" Please do, I can't wait to make you". I winked.

She rolled her eyes,

" Shut up, I caught that".

" What can I say? I'm an honest man".

I put my hands up in surrender.

Des stepped one foot inside the hot tub and eased her body in slowly.

She was looking so damn glorious in front of me as she sank more into the water.

It was already getting hard for me to focus.

She looked so damn sexy.

I was just ready to break her off already.

Once, she was in, she walked towards me, except -slowly and that was making me — VERY IMPATIENT.

I could already feel my boner about to spring up in my swimming trunks.