Chapter 15 : History

• Music Playlist: Beyoncé ft Drake: Mine

Side Note: I think I'll be doing a lot more chapters in 3rd person from now on 🤔

This chapter will be based on James and Ava's history. Just a backstory to how they met and why they have this strong bond.

---------

Omniscient Chapter

" Don't be in a hurry ma. You not getting this dick just yet." James teased her zipping his pants back up.

Ava sighed looking at him irritated.

" You know I used to hate when you would make me wait." She pouted as James smirked.

" I know this." He said confidently.

" That's why I loved doing that to you." He smirked while She rolled her eyes.

" Fine. Whatever either way I'm getting some dick tonight."

Ava kissed James passionately as he held her ass tightly. She had missed his touch. It had been 4 years since she had sex. The only things that she would do for pleasure were masturbating and watching porn.

Her fantasy was all coming true. She had the man she deeply missed and loved right in her arms about to make love to her body.

She began to get super wet as he moved her thong to the side and fingered her insides. She moaned against his lips, throwing her head back in pleasure. She felt like she was about to cum already.

" Oooh yes Daddy! That feels so fuckin good!" Her wetness built upon his finger as she heard the sounds.

" Damn, you're so tight and wet." He grunted.

James wasn't in his right mind and even though he was being intimate with Ava all his mind could think about was Destiny.

Was he ready to have sex again with someone else after the last mistake he made losing his fiancé?

Ava came to her climax and came all over his two fingers bringing her to her high.

She looked at him out of breath, wanting more of his touch.

" Take me to my bed." She demanded in a hurry. She was ready to feel all of him inside of her.

He picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. Placing her on the bed. She stripped all of his clothes off and bit her lip seeing him left with nothing but his boxers on.

She was in awe as she stared at how big his size was. She was surprised that she was able to take it all back then.

James wasn't her first, she was brutally raped by her uncle when she was just 12 years old. Ava lived a hard life. She had a pimp who sold her to other men for sex. Her mother and father had been killed and she had no siblings to cling to. She was a girl who had to learn about survival on her own at such a young age.

Once, she met James he didn't see her as a whore just a girl who needed guidance. She was broken and in need of a man to take care of her heart. He was only 20 when they met while she was only 18. He was so rich and well-known as the biggest drug dealer in New York that he was able to kill her pimp and free her of prostitution.