Chapter 42 : Deceit

Ava Sinclair

I sat at a bar with my legs crossed drinking Chardonnay with my red tight fitted dress on

I was starting to miss living in America. If only I had played my cards right with my plan I would've been able to cover my damn tracks.

Having a target on my back felt terrible. I was constantly looking over my shoulder knowing that my time was coming.

I'm guessing Quintrell was now dead.

Because he hasn't answered any of my calls or texts in a week.

I saw a particular gentleman across the room from me at a table eyeing me intensely.

He was a very handsome man and was rich too. Just the type of nigga I loved.

I raised my glass at him, giving him a flirty smile as he smirked at me licking his lips.

I began to get hot between my thighs as I closed them tighter. He was fine as hell.

His age looked to be about 50 years old.

I needed a sugar daddy for survival and I was willing to do anything to have cash on me. I just needed to lay low.

I was thinking of all the things I wanted to do to him.

Sex was something that I needed to take my mind off everything.

His style, the arrogance, reminded me of James.

He signaled his hand at me to come over to his table.

I got up and walked towards him taking a seat.

We chatted about a couple of things and he was a wealthy businessman who was in charge of owning a lot of Airbnb house properties.

All I could think about was how I was ready to get some Dick and preferably try to rob the nigga too.

I was running low on cash and I was plotting how I was going to steal his Rolex watch too.

After socializing, We left the bar hand in hand as I got into his yellow mozzerati.

" Wow, your car is so nice!" I exaggerated.

" Yeah, just copped this baby yesterday. Matter of fact." He handed me the keys.

" I want to let you drive sexy." He grabbed me on my lower hip.

"  You serious?" I look at him.

" Why wouldn't I be?" He shrugged.

" You don't gotta tell me twice." I smiled took the keys and got on the passenger seat starting the car.

" Let's ride baby." I bumped the music to some Trey Songz called "Cake" as I cruised down the beautiful streets of Paris.