Chapter 33 : Repair

Music Playlist: The Internet - Hold On

-----

   Omniscient Chapter

James and Destiny busted through the door kissing. He gently pushed her down on the bed.

She looked up at him with thirsty gazes full of lust, he stared into her orbs anticipating to make love to her body after roughly 10 months.

He missed being inside of her badly, he was horny and his dick was very erect and thirsty for her pussy.

" Before I fuck the shit out of you. I need to know, if you're mine again."

" What?" Destiny raised an eyebrow confused at what James was asking.

James kneeled down to her level giving an intense stare.

" Let me clarify it for you." He emphasized.

" Are you still with that nigga you were seeing??"

He clenched his jaw thinking about how she moved on to that corny ass dude and choose him, over HIM in the first place.

She looked down nervously, and James pulled her chin back up.

" It's okay... you can tell me the truth" He caressed her cheek.

" I haven't quite broken things off with him yet. I was already going to though."

He unraveled her black silk robe throwing it to the side.

She was now naked in front of him lying there anticipating what he would do to her next.

" Turn around" She did as he instructed getting on all fours.

For some reason, Destiny was nervous because she knew how big James was and she missed the euphoric, passionate, Sex — they had.

She was getting mentally prepared to have her walls torn up tonight.

Destiny was now able to have sex again since it had been a month and a half. She was now healed from her c- c-section and was ready to be back active sexually.

She hadn't been intimate since the night they conceived their daughter.

James took his hand and slapped her ass hard as she hissed and moaned biting her lip and looking back at him.

" Call him." He smirked as she suddenly furrowed her eyebrows.

" But, James w-." He cut her off.

" Do it now, babe" He said sternly.

James took off his clothes stripping out his boxers, and jacking off his erect dick with his hand.

She grabbed her phone and dialed Quintrell's number.

It rang a couple of times until his voice answered the phone.

" Hello? ... Destiny, baby... I've been trying to call you... Why haven't you been returning my calls ?."

" Sorry, I've been busy." She bit down on her lip trying to not make a sexual sound.