Chapter 20 : Options

Music Playlist: Luke James - I.O.U

-----

Omniscient Chapter

James played with his chin hair, in deep thought while looking closely, at the directions for setting up the crib and then back at the paper.

He wanted to make sure that he was putting it together properly. He was in a great mood to be helping Destiny.

He felt like they were connecting on a new level, Even though; he was adjusting to having a friendship with her, he had no complaints, it was all worth it, as long as he could be around her and enjoy her presence and make her smile is all that mattered.

Within the next 30 minutes, he was all done with the crib. James smiled in awe, imagining his baby girl being inside of it. He cleaned up his tools placed them in the box and walked out of the room.

James woke up extremely early to start on the crib, he didn't know if Destiny was up yet but he figured she was still getting some rest.

He didn't want her to do any work, he was a man and it was his job to take care of everything she asked him.

He needed to make up for lost time when he wasn't available when he was in his feelings when she didn't want to be with him anymore after the cheating.

Luckily, James still had hope for the future that one day they would rekindle their relationship and raise their daughter as a family and it was that fantasy in his mind that he was willing to make come true.

He slowly turned the knob, entering Destiny's bedroom. He should've knocked but he figured that it wouldn't do any harm.

He looked to see her sleeping peacefully on her left side with a pillow between her legs- her chest heaving up and down.

She was exhausted and being 8 and a half months pregnant, her energy was fading the further she got along.

He smiled stunned, at how beautiful she was resting.

If he was still her man he would've woke her up to some great morning head until she came all on his tongue,

He shook away those sexual thoughts took his finger and caressed her cheek, he gently shook her shoulder as she moved in response to his touch.

" Wake up love, it's 1 in the afternoon." He spoke softly.

She opened her eyes blinking, and let out a yawn covering her mouth. She raised an eyebrow.

" You've got to be kidding me. It's 1 in the afternoon." She rubbed her eyes, sitting up in the bed.

" Yep. It is." James nodded his head.

" This is like the 3rd time this week, I've overslept." She replied.

" I expect that to happen, You're pregnant." He stated the obvious.

She sighed, " Being pregnant has drained me, I'm just ready to have our daughter. I need my body back." she strongly emphasized.

" I'm tired of sharing." She pouted making a cute little Irritated face.

James played with his chin hair.