Throat prombelms

Perrie PoV-
I've always had promblem with my throat( I know it has a name but it long and I don't know how to spell it). Today me and the girls are going on Sunday bunch and my stomach been hurting a bit but that because I haven't been able to eat as it keeps getting stuck. I've tried drinking,eating even jumping and nothing working. I can still sing but just sound ill.

Jade PoV-
We on Sunday bunch and perrie got her arm on her stomach and not cheering. I pull her a side when they cooking so we can get our mic packs on ready to sing. "Pez you alright?" I say. "Yeah my throat been playing up but I've took my tablets now." She says lying.

Perrie PoV
We are all singing touch and I feel worse than I need but we are near the end of the song the we leave the show so that a good thing. I got to my last bit but I couldn't sing I was in much pain so I just looked at the girls and jade finished it off.

Jade PoV
We have just finished and heading to our dressing room. Perrie already I. There as me and the girls took longer to take our mix pack off. We are all walking until we hear a scream coming from the dressing room. We all rush in and see Perrie groaning on the floor holding her throat as well and Sam our manager ringing an ablumance  as Perrie struggling breaths.

Authors note-please check out my alerrie story it will have jerrie friendship,pesky friendship and Alex and perrie kids and family. Another chapter of that will be out soon and would you like a part 2 this is requested by MollyGraveling and request what one shot you would like me to write about.