Snap (perrie injured)

Perrie PoV
We are on tour halfway through the show and it going well so far whinch is weird because it risky what we are doing for this tour this time round. I'm just getting my shoes in and I accidentally put my left foot shoe on my right and we have 20 seconds to get on stage.
I run on stage and we performing gloves up we got our hands all tapped and I hear my fingers click and can't move them whinch cause agony.Leigh Anne looks at me and I give her a look that I'm fine just a shock.

Jade PoV
Perrie hurt herself already snd now we have our dancers where we have to jump on them and off so it risky. I see a water spillage however Perrie about to run towards it. I'm just hoping she doesn't slip. Claude our dancer is about to stand there what could go wrong.
We all jump and turn on our dancers and then I see Perrie rolling on the floor screaming. Jesy gets them to turn the mics off and Leigh Anne talking to the crowd.
"Hey guys we really sorry but I think the show has to end now plz we will see what we can do next whether we reschedule or not but for now plz leave as we can't carry on as we have no family tmogjt and some crew members are not here so Perrie needs all our help right now thank you." She sash's.

Jesy PoV
I get them to turn the mic off and then tell josh our manger we need an paredmedics fo come and check she on the floor Groning saying other knees feel weird and her arm you could see something sticking. Out . We have to cover her up and take her backstage.

Leigh Anne PoV
This is awful. Josh our manger told us that we only give them have a refund as we can't give them tickets as they already seen half of it but that understandable. Perrie knee pop out so they popped it back in and off she goes to the ablumance holding Jade hand and we follow behind.

At the hospital
Perrie PoV
I woke up with my knee feeling fine again however my fingers not so fine and my arm in s cast.
"Ok mrs Edwards we put your arm in s cast as you have fracture on the arm that should made in six only perform but cover it snd don't do much also your fingers they look funny because you dampens them they should heal in 2 weeks if you rest them snd tape them with this if not come back." The doctor says. I'm happy that it not bad I can still perform however we decided to just stand up.