HIT (part 2)

Jade PoV
Perrie still sleeping. Alex is on his way but his stuck in traffic. We are now listening  to the doctor to as when she can recover and dance and all that still. "Ok so a torn ligament usually takes up till 6 weeks but because
his not too extreme it will wake 4 weeks and then the ankle 6 weeks and then she will need to get used to working with the ligament and ankle whinch could take 2 weeks however the full recovery could take 6 months if she wants to dance again." The doctor says.
"Wait can she still perform?" Jesy asked him.
"Well it might be tricky to be wheelchair while performing but no dancing." Doctor cain says sternly.
"She perform I've done it on a wheelchair for a few nights." Jesy says laughing.
"Ok then but give her some rest she wake up soon she should be discharged in the afternoon." Doctor said.

3 mornhs later
Perrie PoV
This is stupid my ligament didn't heal in time but it has now and I'm on bloody crutches like Alex was and now I got told I can't dance just yet. I'm at home while the girls are at dance reharsels for tour and then there me sitting down except from 3 songs where I can stand. I hate it I feel so bloody useless. I don't know how Alex done it no football for his season. I just keep looking back to that incident if I didn't offer anyone ice cream and was watching everything then I would be able to dance. I look at my phone.
15 missed calls jesy.
5 missed calls jade.
1 missed call Leigh Anne and Claude.
Alex 20 missed calls and text.

Alex PoV
"Hey babe you alright the girls are worried." I say to her as I enter.
"Why it's my stupid fault that I'm useless and can't help them." She shouts.
"Bubba I know your upset but listern once you go back to normal your be fine now you just need to be patient." I say calmly.
"NO GO AWAY I don't need your help you got injured berfore but that what happens in football and you was easily replaced by other teammates. You can't replace me as they four of us and now they all together laughing and dancing and I'm stuck out home because I thought it will be fun to get ice cream and didn't look and take notice now please leave." She shouts crying.
"Ok I leave." I say I'm seriously worried she now been like this unless it her breaking point.

Calling jesy
Alex-hey jesy I need you girls right now I came home after you told me and she just shouted and told me to leave and cried I don't know what to do I think this is breaking point
Jesy-what ok we coming now tell me exactly
Alex-I came home and spoke to her and she said she useless and can't help you guys and that it all her fault that she got you guys ice cream and all that.
Jesy-Oh my god ok we coming she never like this
Alex-ok hurry up she sobbing inside I can hear
Jesy-ok are you alright we five minutes away
Alex-ok she moaned at me about some injury I had that kind of hurt

Jesy PoV
We just pulled up Leigh gone to Alex while me and jade are trying to find Perrie she not on the sofa but jade gone to the kitchen and found her in a state. "Oh pez what up come here." I say.
"I just want to move around instead of hobble and I just want to go back if all my fault I ruined the band and you guys are having fun without in the studio" she says crying into jade.
"Pez that not true now we miss you and you come back stronger and better yes accidents happens but we learn from them and Leigh Anne just wanted to dance and so did we and leave we never wanted to have fun without you." I say.