Sometimes life doesnt go to plan

Alex and perrie kids
Tommy-12
Ella-8
Bethany-5
Luca-9 months old
Jade and Jed kids
Jasmine-9
Eric-3
Jesy and chris kids
Callum-7

Perrie PoV
Today is the day me and Alex are telling the kids we getting a divorce we have been arguing non stop over transfer deals to places like PSG,Barcelona,Bayern Munich,borussia dortmund and real mardrid and juventus and then Alex couldn't play football because injury and then he started getting in bad crowds like the guy who I fell in the love with is gone. It's been an unhealthy household let say tommy getting in trouble at school because he hates that we are arguing also I've been having drinking incidents where the girls would come and help me.
"Kids listen up me and your mum are getting a divorce." He said like it's normal thing. Tommy crying saying work this out but Alex told him that I don't want to work it out and that I have drinking issues. Tommy runs upstaries as says I hate you.

Jesy PoV
Jade is round my house with the kids and Jed and I've got alerted that Perrie car is on the driveway. Me,jade and the boys are in the kitchen with the boys as they got beer out. I tell jade to stay with the kids and I get Perrie as it been five minutes. This is the worst state I have seen her in. She crying over the steering wheel and punching it. I open her door and unbuckle her seatbelt. I help her walk into the kitchen where the adults are.

Jade PoV
Jesy just walked in with Perrie and perrie sees the boys drinks and smashing them and starts crying hysterically. I look at jesy corncerned while the boys just leave and. There Perrie on the floor crying with her knees up. Once Perrie calmed down she told us what has happened and how Alex has twisted everyhrimf around and the kids hate her also Alex hit her. This is awful.

Part 2 maybe?