Im coming out and we will stand with you part 1

Perrie and jesy as a couple

Jesy PoV
We in the dressing room and me and perrie are scrertly daring I want to come out and tell the world that she my girlfriend the public know I'm biesexuel however Perrie don't and it annoying me for some reason why she doesn't want to Leigh Anne and jade don't even know for some reason as Perrie said no and I just want to know. Jade gone out the dressing room and Leigh Anne is in the changing room so she dust here.
"Pez please can we say if I don't ant to hide anymore." I say.
"No jesy just drop it they already think I'm dating Alex when I'm staying round his house because I have no choice." Pez says.
"Yes you do tell the world snd life with me." I say.
"JESY DROP IT PLEASE KNOW IM NOT READY AND NEVER WILL BE READY ." She shout running out the room and Leigh Anne out looking  at me.

Jade PoV
I'm in the room talking to my mum on the phone and I hear screaming and shouting going on so I leave it. I look up and perrie is crying so I have an go run to her snd see what's up however I turn around and see Jesy tear eyed with Leigh worried faces. I look at them and run to Perrie as soon as possible.

Perrie PoV
I'm crying so much I don't want to come out I'm so scared Jesus Christ I need to leave the band I ring up my mum and let her know.
Mum-hello darling
Pez-mum I need to leave the band it not going to work
Mum-wait pez really why
Pez-Jesy hates me and so will everyone I'm going to move to Netherlands with John
Jade-hello debs I've got her

Jade PoV
I hear the conversation and I run to her phone and take it away and throw whinch makes her cry and all that even more. She tries to run out by oh no I look the door and see Zack and he locks it from the outside so pez can't leave it double locked. "We not leaving until you tell me what going on pez because I'm worried for you st the moment." I say.

Authors note-part 2 tommrow I know this is short but I wanted to show people something today so here part 1 thanks to the person who requested this I loved it so much writing it