Hurry up Baby

Leigh Anne is pregnant
Leigh Anne PoV
I'm due in a week time Andre got training so I told him to go. My sister shariah was pregnant so she had her baby boy about 2 weeks ago but she on in hospital still as they checking over the baby. My mum babysitting Kailum. Perrie and jade are coming round soon to just hang around and have a chat. I woke up and this baby is kicking away. We don't know the gender yet as it our first baby and we want it to be a secret. I think boy Andre thinks girl and the mixers think girl. All I know is I have a feeling that this baby going to be a footballer.

Knock knock
I waddle myself to answer the door and let the girls In the living room. It's a big house so Andre been making me get the lift became he doesn't want me walking up the starkest a lot. Jade gone to make the drinks while me and perrie are talking about the baby however I've been having these pains for 3hours and this one is getting worse. I hope I'm not in labour. 
"So Leigh Anne just imagine you and your baby playing hide and seek that will take hours." Perrie says.
"Yeah it will." I breathe out heavily.
Haverh and Kayro are barking.

Perrie PoV
I've let the dogs out and got a text from Andre berfore I walk into To seeing Leigh.
Andre-finished training how is everything
Perrie-it's
"Oh GOD PERRIE." I hear a scream.
Perrie-I think Leigh in labour hurry

Part 2 will be out tonight
Comment t down below