HIT

Jesy PoV
We just finished reharsels we are outside now across the road where are cars are. We just talking as reharsels wasn't that great because the music wasn't right for like 3 songs and then it was really hot. Perrie and Leigh Anne was struggling to get them right because they was stressed.

Jade PoV
"Guys who wants ice cream from the van?" Perrie says.
"Yeah" we all say.
She walks off with Claude but a car clearly wasn't looking where she was going Claude saw and ran back but Perrie didn't see "PERRIE WATCH OUT" I shout. She turns around to look and see the car but the car has kinda slowed down.
HIT
The car hit Perrie and she fell and got here. She kinda of groaned but we had to make sure she stayed still.
"Perrie stay still please.Jesy phone alex and Claude phone ablumance" I say while holding Perrie head and keep talking to her. She had a graze said her rib hurt and she can't feel her ankle. Leigh Anne speaking to the driver because the driver said it was her fault but jesy filmed it to show the police she wasn't looking. She blaming it on perrie. "Perrie listen your going to be okay and ablumance is coming and they going to help you but stay still ok the police are here as well." I say looking at her. "No jade I don't want to go to the hospital please I don't like them." Perrie says struggling to breath. "I know you hate it but it for the best ok" I say calming her down. The police is here blocking the roads to make sure it safe for everyone they got one officer speaking to the driver but they want me now so Leigh Anne taking over.

Leigh Anne PoV
I'm with Perrie now the ablumance is going to be here in like two minutes. Jesy showing the police the video of the driver and the dash-cam on the car. The officer is now with Perrie just telling her that they visit when she at the hospital. The ablumance  has arrived and they just putting Perrie in out. "Your ok babe we be behind you" I say. "Jade please come" she says. The ablumance crew allow it. 

I've just parked the car at the hospital and jesy runs to find them. "She got a bruised rib a broken ankle and a torn ligament the doctors said she got to stay for tonight and they have one of us.