Baby on tour

Perrie PoV
I'm due to have our baby boy in 3 weeks me and Jade are so excited.The only reason I'm on tour is because management said that jade can't have time off and jade wanted me to come so she knows I'm safe however it been horrible for me. I've had to go in the dressing room and just rest and I miss singing but I can't wait until this little one will be here.

At the moment jade FaceTiming Norma whose in South Shields and jesy and Leigh are watching IT whinch we hate we are heading to Liverpool whinch is like an hour and half. I've just got up I've been having these pains all day and jesy has told there probably braxton hicks and Leigh has said your fine but jade doesn't know because the girls told me not to but they getting more worse. I decide to get a water so I walk to the kitchen and jade can see me. I groan because they a shooting pain so I scream.

Jade PoV
I hear and see. Perrie groan and moan so I tell my mum I'm just going to checking on her. "Pez babe are you alright?" I say concerned right now. "Ahh jade" she screams. I'm literally talking to my mum.
Norma- jade I go listern Perrie needs the hospital ok jade she gonne in early labour so I need you to get the the girls and help Perrie breath and get comfortable if you need me I'm only a call away
I nod and I knew I had to shout for the girls. LEIGH,JESS GET HERE NOW WE NEED THE NEAREST HOSPITAL I shout. They came running in. I tell them to take pez hand however I need to phone the midwife.

Perrie PoV
This is horrible. As I scream we hear the driver saying there bad traffic so jade still on the midwife. I've got Leigh hand and she is massively helping while jesy gone to tell the dancers to stay away and we skipping the show.

Jade PoV
M-ok jade I'm going to have to let you girls do I stay on the phone while you do though ok
J-ok
M-ask Perrie and let her know that if she needs to push push ok also maybe ask what position most comfortable and life her leg up to see and then jade when she pushes count to 3 and let her breath ok.
J-ok my friend jesy going to be the phone is that ok.
M-yeah

Perrie PoV
I see jade looking concerned. She tells me to push and I do as a contraction I'm hot and sweaty,tired and I just want my mum. I start crying "I give up" I say. "What Perrie you can't the heads here you just need to push a few times and then the baby will be here now listern Perrie you're doing such a good job jade says smiling and kissing me while looking. As another contraction cakes I try but I just can't.
M-Perrie listern to me you only need to push once with all you got and then you're done ok don't do it for me do it for yourself because the more pain you have
P-ok
Ahhhh I scream so loud and then jade smiles and told me I done. Leigh has the baby as I hear no cry I panic. "Jade why isn't he crying? It's all my fault I'm so sorry jade I say sobbing. "Perrie listern look his crying now breath ok. She says so calm.

Jesy PoV
Well that was eventful I can't believe it Perrie holding her newborn while we still driving to the hospital because we got told to so perrie holding him. "Girls what you calling him?" I say calming. Perrie says the first name and so does jade.

Jade PoV
His name is Jackson Alexander Edwards thrillwall we say, leigh just says cool I'm going to bed. We all laugh she so dramatic you would of thought Perrie would be like that.