Were all here to help (preg)

Leigh and Andre also FAYC_FAYC requested this. There going to be 3 parts.

Leigh PoV
Since the last leg of tour halfway through it I've been feeling sick,tired,dizzy and keep having weird cravings like pickles,egg and chocolate. I think I may be pregnant because my sister use  to be like that when she had my nephew. I'm so scared me and Andre haven't even talked about kids. We are in a hotel room in London so my sister shariah bought a test and came in and left as we seeing her tonight and she is busy.

Perrie PoV
We are all waiting for Leigh Anne to come out. I know. She pregnant because she so skinny you can see the tiniest bump plus my sister Caitlin who is 21 years old is sadly becoming a mum and her boyfriend left she was round mine and I had to go get one and everyone thought I was so I can already see the newspaper articles saying I'm pregnant when I'm not but that was 5 months ago so they can't bring it up. I'm having a nephew and to think again I could be a aunt to a niece would be nice.

Leigh PoV
I've done it...
it's..........
positive....
What I'm I going to do. Jade said she phoning the doctors I'm not telling Andre until after I found out how many months I am.

The next day

Jade PoV
Leigh Anne come on we got to go I shout. Perrie coming with us as her sister who is 5 months is having a doctors appointment at the same one so pez is going with Caitlin and I'm going with Leigh Jesy is with Sean as she not in the band anymore but she come to support us especially because of leigh. 

Leigh Anne PoV
"Ok mrs Leigh Anne gray you are a month ago so take it easy als this is a tip to see if your having a boy or girl look at your bump it looks like a girl but I could be wrong." He says.
Me and jade are now waiting for Perrie as she hasn't come out yet.

Jade PoV
"It's been an hour me and Leigh have been waiting for Perrie what if she gone. I'm about tor if. Her until I see Perrie coming out tear stained I go up and check on her she doesn't say anything and tells us to go to the tour bus and she come back later.

Leigh Anne PoV
Me and jade are inside the house and Perrie still isn't here it been 4 hours. I've told Andre and Andre said his coming round tommrow as we have days off after this. What if my daughter can't be in the public eye? Social media? Me and Andre moving around? What going to happen? I got lost in deep thought until Perrie comes in and looks at my stomach and cries. Jade looks as well and tells me.
"Hang on babe I need to see if pez is ok." She says.

Jade PoV
"Hey pez what's up why look at Leigh like that." I say.
"Ja jade it's not Leigh it Caitlin." She says getting upset again.
"What" I say climbing in her bunk.
"She lost the baby they think she has twins but they positive they don't know so she only lost one but erm." She says crying.
"Jade I've not to.d Alex yet but I can't get pregnant so I'm only going to be  getting a niece and nephew and I can't adopt I tired years ago." She says sobbing.
"I've got you now listern we off now the last 5 dates are cancelled so tell Alex and I tell Leigh now.

Leigh Anne PoV
I'm shocked about Perrie I run and give her a hug but she cry's even more so I'm left her alone for now.