Injured but Im touring

Perrie PoV
Tonight is our concert we are in Manchester tonight and then Liverpool tommrow we just in the venue and I'm just texting Alex as his playing against Roma in the champions league in the semi final so I tell him good luck berfore I get my hair done and then show time.

Show time
Perrie PoV
We doing the show and I'm towards the end I've got an update that Liverpool are winning 2-0 at the moment as it was half time. One from Alex and the other scored by Henderson. We doing the last 3 songs and then We are done and then I get to phone my baby. We are all singing to more than words and then touch and we just Came off the show and started smiling and each other however when Aaron our hair stylist looks at me with worry and get concerned so I check my phone.
It says 10 miss call in the last 15 minutes.
5 miss calls Alex.
3 miss calls from jorden Henderson.
2 miss calls from Andy Robertson

Jorden PoV
We just finish our match we won 2-1 whinch means we made it to the final but we not in the mood we got Alex whose injured and it's really bad so we trying to ring his girlfriend as he tried to ring her five times but Trent says she doing a show so I'm texting her instead.

Perrie PoV
I get a text from jorden saying...
Jordan-answer your phone or ring us ASAP
So I get even more nervous so I ring him back.
Me-hi Jordan
Jordan-hey erm so we got some bad news but good news
Me-ok.. wait why isn't Alex ringing me
Jordan-ok so listen alex is injured he got taken off the pitch and they think it's a torn ligaments and all this so far his in liverpoool hospital the one you have been berfore if you want but he may be more upset and gutted because we made it in the final.
Me-oh god that going to break him but congratulations hope you lads do well
Jordan-thanks obviously we not in the party mood but tell him to ring us and give us an update
Me-will do thank you
OMG Perrie have you seen this jade shouts. I try and run out the room to go to him but Jesy tells me to stop because we going to Liverpool anyway winch I'm so happy for but I just stay crying into Jesy. Jade says babe his mum and your mum are with him right now. We head to the bunks and I'm just hoping Alex isn't too gutted. The dancers are partying in the back of the tour bus but I'm not in the mood.