We will get through this togther kilmanjaro (part 2)

Jade PoV
We have all started and it quite fun actaully we halfway through the mountain and Leigh Anne seems s bjt wuite today we get in the tent and go to sleep and we have Dani next to us. I thought I start singing because everyone moaning and needs cheering up.
I sing toto Africa and dan tells me to shut up and I cast sing but let him off.

Leigh Anne PoV
We are allowed on Instagram because we going to do a post on how far we getting on and we see about little mix about us performing at the global words I look at jade. "Girls slowly poly" whinch means slow down because someone not feeling right. Me and jade stop and I cry to her.
"Hey I'm so proud of you come here."I hug her.
"It's so hard though i miss my family and jes snd Perrie I want them and we got to perform in the next 2 days we are back." She cry's while I'm holding her snd the gang shout. "We love you leigh Anne we do."
" We love you leigh Anne we do." It so nice and she cheers up about.

2 days later
Jade PoV
I feel so sick and ill. I keep thinking back to how good job Perrie didn't do it because if I'm suffering she going to be 10 times worse so I'm glad we are doing and interview thing on the one show and we see our mams on the show. I tell my mum how I've had a bug.
"Yeah I've been suffering from  sickness from the heights now and just not feeling great but I've Leigh anne to support me and help me through it." I say.

We have climbed even more and I'm struggling to breathe Leigh Anne can't help me as she not feeling great and getting checked out so dan helping me. "Listern breathe you can do it ok." He says. I do it I can breathe we not got long left to walk.

Leigh Anne PoV
We are there we see the top of it and me and jade hug each and say how proud we are perform we have a picture.  We all on the plane still happy that we did it when we see Jesy and perrie we hug them.