Chapter Four 05

After confirming Chiaki's theory about the towers, we all decided on the room arrangements.

"Each house has five rooms, so we should first decide who's going to stay on each house..." Nagito pointed out.

"How about we just split them between the girls and the boys?" Chiaki suggested while everyone agreed.

In the end, the boys ended up taking the Strawberry house while the girls, plus Hajime, took the Grape house.

"Night, everyone!" I waved farewell to those who would be staying at the Strawberry house.

I ran up to Nagito and pecked him on the cheek, "Night Nagi," I pulled away and made my way out of the tower, towards the contact elevator.

***

We all climbed the stairs leading to the 2nd floor until we finally reached the top.

"I'm glad that we chose the Grape House!" Sonia cheered.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Hajime asked.

"You see, Strawberry House is a quadrilateral while Grape House is hexagonal," The princess explained, "That means it is quite spacious. This is a good bargain."

I giggled at the princess' antics and made my way to my room, "I'm going to get some shut-eye, so good night everyone!" I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I looked around my room for a bit before flopping down on the comfortable bed.

So... sleepy...

I felt my eyelids grow heavy as I gave in to my sleepiness.

***

I woke up with empty stomach.

"Aaahhh I don't wanna move," I cried out.

Suddenly, Monokuma appeared.

"Hellooooo, Y/n!"

"What the–" I fell off my bed in shock.

"Puhuhuhuhu! Looks like someone got a bit of a shock," I glared at the laughing bear and stood up from the floor.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Woopsie~ Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Monokuma covered his mouth with his paws, "Anyways, since you guys have lost your drive ever since you got here... I have prepared a special service with all my heart!" The bear cheered.

"Sooo please gather at the Grape Tower tomorrow morning at 7 am!" And with that, Monokuma left.

Tomorrow morning...?

"What time is it anyways?" I stood up from my bed and made my way to the lounge to check the clock.

"2 PM?!" I gasped in shock.

"Ah, you're awake, Y/n," I turned towards the voice to find Chiaki.

"Oh, hello Chiaki!" I waved at the gamer.

"Wanna hang out with me?" Chiaki asked.

"Sure!" I let out a smile and walked towards the girl.

***