Chapter One 01

I opened my eyes only to close them again due to the harsh glare of the sun's rays. I tried to stretch my body only to feel an arm wrapped around my waist. I widened my eyes and slowly looked to my right to see a certain white-haired male sleeping peacefully. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and let out a tiny squeal in joy.

Nagito. Is. Hugging. Me.

I. Repeat.

Nagito. Komaeda. Is. Hugging. Me.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and I continued to stare at the beauty before me. Without noticing, my hand suddenly moved on its own to comb Nagito's hair through my fingers. I sighed in content as I continued to play with his hair.

"This... feels... nice...." I thought before letting darkness consume me once again.

***

I woke up the second time today only to find no Nagito beside me. I quickly jumped out of bed and searched for the albino inside my cabin.

Several thoughts ran through my head as I sat down on my bed, trying to calm myself, "Nagito... Where is he...? He was here a while ago... Did he....? No...." I gasped in realization.

Nagito might be dead.

click

The sound of the lock opening echoed throughout my cabin.

"They're here," I thought before grabbing some scissors that I found earlier.

creak

The door creaked open, but before the person could step inside fully, I went in front of them with the scissors dangerously close to their throat.

"Tell me where Nagito is and you might live to see another day," I threatened the intruder.

"Y-Y/n...?" The familiar voice of Hajime stuttered.

"Ha-Hajime...?" I gasped in shock as I dropped the scissors and hugged the ahoge boy tightly which seemed to have taken him by surprise.

"I-I'm so sorry! I j-just woke up a-and Nagito wasn't b-beside me s-so I thought th-that he was killed! I'm really s-sorry!" I sobbed.

fake.

"I-It's okay Y/n... It's my fault for coming in uninvited..." Hajime comforted as he gently stroked my hair to calm me down.

After a while, I finally let go and wiped my tears away.

I sniffled, "What brings you here, Hajime?" I smiled as if nothing happened.

"Oh, right. I was going to come get you for breakfast since every one is already there," Hajime explained.

"Even Nagito?" I looked at him hopefully.

He chuckled, "Even Nagito," My smile grew wider knowing that he was okay.

"What are you waiting for? Come on Hajime, Let's go!" I grabbed Hajime's hand and dragged him towards the restaurant.

His hands.....

.....Are nothing compared to Nagito's warmth.

×××

Belated Merry Christmas!! <3