Chapter Three 06

We all rushed towards the location where Akane was fighting Monokuma.

"A-Akane!" I gasped to see an injured Akane kneeling down on the sand with Monokuma looking down on her.

"Looks like you're just barely avoiding any fatal injuries...." Monokuma spoke, "Yep, at least your agility is worthy of praise, but did you only challenge me just so you could show off your sick moves?"

"D-Damn it!" Akane cursed, "Why... why can't I even graze you with my attacks?!"

Even Akane couldn't stand a chance against Monokuma?!

"Well, you know... we're on completely different levels which means that we view the world differently," Monokuma stated as if it was the most obvious thing, "It's like a character from a punk manga challenging an enemy from a superpowered battle manga."

"Puhuhuhuhu!~ Looks like you can't win!"

Monokuma turned to look at our panicked expressions before turning back to look at Akane.

"Now then, it looks like everyone's here, so I might as well finished this!" Monokuma's arm transformed into a giant laser gun (?), "Didn't I say that I won't allow any rule breaking? This is what happens when you break the rules!"

"Disappear!" Monokuma fired his gun causing a large laser beam to come out of it.

The laser was about Akane until someone stepped in between. The laser hit the person, causing everything to turn stark white.

I couldn't see anything, only white. It was as if everything surrounding us had been blown away.

"N-Nekomaru!" I heard Akane shout.

N-Neko... maru...?

***
Hajime's Point Of View

ding dong bing bong

I was woken up from my sleep by the sound of a bell chiming.

I guess I better make my way to the restaurant.

I walked towards the hotel restaurant, my thoughts filled with the events that happened yesterday.

I really hope Nekomaru is alright...

Can we even trust Monokuma to treat him...?

I shook my head to dismiss my thoughts and climbed up the stairs leading to the restaurant. I finally reached the last step only to be greeted by-

"WAAAAAAH!!!" Akane cried.

Akane's....crying...?

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY NAGI!" I looked at the scene in front of me.

Y/n was tightly clinging onto a sweating Nagito and was pointing a kitchen knife towards a crying Akane.

"W-What's happening?" Y/n turned to look at me and pointed their knife.

"HOW DARE YOU BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS MY NAGI! I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" They growled.

"Y-Y/n...? What's gotten into you..?"

"YOU GUYS HAVE GOTTEN TOO CLOSE WITH MY NAGI!"

I don't even like your Nagi!

I looked at Nagito to see that he was gasping for breath.