Chapter Two 04

Later that night...

Hajime Hinata's Point Of View

ding dong bing bong

The screen lit up to reveal Monokuma.

"Ahem... Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make..." The monochrome bear started, "Emergency, emergency!" He started to shout.

"Students, head over to Jabberwock Park as fast as you can!"

"Come on, hurry up!" His tone turned a bit aggressive, "Whoever gets there first, I'll treat you to my special-made curry rice tomorrow night! So come on! Hurry the eff up!" The screen turned black.

"Curry rice, huh.... Feels like I haven't eaten those in a while..." And with that, I headed to Jabberwock Park.

***

I arrived at Jabberwock Park only to be greeted by Akane.

"Yahoo!! I'm the first one here! The curry's all mine!" The gymnast cheered.

"She totally took the bait," I sweatdropped.

"Indeed, I wonder what kind of curry it is!" Sonia was the next to arrive.

"You too!?" I stared at the princess in shock.

"More importantly, has anyone seen Y/n today?" Ibuki appeared out of nowhere.

"Who fuckin' knows..." Fuyuhiko grumbled.

People seem to have a knack for appearing out of nowhere...

"Hey, where the hell is Monokuma?! Get the fuck outta here!" Fuyuhiko called out for the bear.

"Okie dokie, thanks for waiting! Thanks for the miracle of waiting!" Monokuma finally appeared.

"Hey Monokuma! I was the first one here! That means I got dibs on the curry!" Akane declared.

"No need to rush, no need to rush," Monokuma let out, what seemed to be, a carefree smile. "I'll properly treat you to my special-made Monokuma Curry tomorrow night," Monokuma looked around.

"Huh? It seems that we're missing two people," Monokuma referred to Nagito and Y/n. "Well, no biggies! I'll just start right now!"

"The reason why I summoned you guys... If you look closely at this park, you should be able to notice," I looked around the park to find an.... arcade machine?

Chiaki's eyes lit up, "Could it be... maybe...maybe...?"

"Isn't this an arcade machine?!" Chiaki ran up to the machine and asked excitedly.

That's the Ultimate Gamer for you...

"Puhuhuhuhu! That's correct!" Monokuma chirped, "Sooo, I would like the long-awaited Recreation Time to begin!"

Recreation... time...?

***

ding dong bing bong