The dreaded suprise

I began to get nervous as I knew Finn would be back from school soon and I was really scared this could be the end of my life and all I wanted more than anything right now was just to see my mum, brothers and friends again. I sat there whilst a million thoughts were going through my head. My main thought being if someone got my text, all of a sudden I heard a bang this is it I thought to myself as I shook with fear.

Finn strolled down with an evil grin on his face "ready for your surprise" he asked "your sick! Whatever your going to do you won't get away with it!" I spat "feisty aren't you just how I like them" he laughed "don't take the piss Finn what are you going to do with me" I angrily said. I always remember robbie telling me if I'm ever in danger don't act scared because they enjoy the frill of it so I was acting brave like I wasn't bothered but actually I was. I was scared of never seeing my family and friends again and what my future would be like. Finn gripped my hand unlocking the tight chains and dragged me across the room throwing me to the ground, I looked up to him "that all you got Finn? Just wait until everyone finds Out what you have done to me" I smirked "shut up no one will ever find out so I don't need to worry" he laughed with a hint of fear in his voice.

He kicked my back several times knocking the wind out of me I bit my lip so no noise of pain escaped, he gripped my hair and slapped me in the face "I don't like being embarrassed at school, your just a stupid little girl who thinks she's big and hard cause she's a Roscoe" he shouted punching my stomach "but I'm telling you now who's gobby now you don't have your big brothers behind you showing off" he whispered closely to my ear. I said nothing showing him no pain or fear, "Alex your a gorgeous girl but you need to know who's boss" he said stroking my cheek I tried moving my face away until he gripped it leaning in to kiss me, I pushed him off me running towards the door "there's no way out! I suggest you come here before you make matters worse" he annoyedly said "fuck off, your pathetic abusing and taking advantage of a girl, is it just cause no one wants you?! I wouldn't blame them your a sick minded prick" I screamed trying to open the door but it was locked. He ran over pulling me to the ground as he sat on top of me reaching for my zip on my pants I slapped and kicked and tried with all my strength to get him off, I screamed and shouted for help until there was a loud bang which made Finn jump and hold my wrists tighter, he put his finger on his lips ordering me to stay silent, I nodded as tears streamed down my cheeks.

Again another bang followed but this time it was louder and closer I looked up to see my brothers running down and they looked really pissed! "Get off my sister now you little fucking rat!!" Freddie shouted whilst coming towards us, I sighed in relief as Finn ran to the other side of the room cowering in a corner "I didn't do anything I found her here" he stuttered "Finn I'm gonna fucking kill you" robbie angrily spat whilst punching him square in the face as Finn fell to the floor he didn't stop as he was joined by Freddie beating and shouting at him. Ziggy and joe came and helped me up, zig picked me up and held me closely in his arms telling me everything was going to be okay and that I was safe whilst joe asked me repeatedly if I was okay "I cried for the first time in front of my family and I couldn't stop as I hid my face into ziggys neck holding him close and tightly, I didn't speak I just watched as I was scared of what could of happened.

"Touch or go anywhere near my sister again and trust me this will be a lot worse you pathetic little scum bag! Understand?!" Freddie told him whilst gripping him to the wall before he and robbie made their way over to me, I looked at Finn and his face dripped with blood as he nodded backing away, I held out my arms towards Freddie whilst he picked me up kissing my head and lead me outside with the others as mum and jase were waiting stood by the car.

"Baby are you okay" my mum asked filling up I nodded whilst more tears fell from my eyes, I sat of Freddie's knee in the car and didn't speak I was too shocked to find the words " what a stupid little prat" Robbie sighed, "at least she's safe now" mum sadly smiled "I could of killed him" Freddie joined in "he abused her though mum look at her face and all the cuts and bruises" zig said "and he was on top of her trying to take advantage of her, God knows what would of happened if we didn't get there" joe said through gritted teeth "I love you guys, thank you" I blankly said "don't mention it as long as we know your safe now" jase smiled I smiled back whilst getting out of the car walking to my home with the others.