My decision

After spending 2weeks at my friends house it gave me time to think my grandma wanted me to go find my mum and I did want answers even if it wasn't for the best it was for my grandma.
That night whilst my friend was asleep I opened the box too see where my family lived "Hollyoaks Village" I sighed whilst putting it back drifting into a restless sleep.

Goodbyes yet again

I wake to the noise of my alarm 8:00am, I get up and begin to pack my things into my suitcase I jump into the shower, thinking to my self I know I have to do this for my self and my grandma. I get out of the shower putting on my blue skinny jeans with my flowery t-shirt tucked in, I brush my brown straight hair and apply some make up finished by putting on my fully white converse.

Looking at my phone 9:00am I sighed walking slowly over to my friends bed "wake up" I said softly whilst pulling the covers from her "Alex what you doing" she replied whilst sitting up rubbing her eyes, "I've been thinking and I'm going finding my mum and brothers I need answers and I can't bare having no family, I'm sorry but I can't stay here forever" I said putting my jacket on. "Alex you need me ring me straight away, Hollyoaks is a few hours away you know? You sure your gonna be okay?" She asked whilst walking towards me "thankyou so much for being here for me but I will be fine, I will text you as soon as I get there I'm gonna miss you Yano" i replied whilst my eyes started to water , "miss you too your my best friend but you need your family and I'm only a phone call away" she smiled whilst hugging me, I hugged back tightly before picking my stuff up to leave.

Walking out the door I opened the taxi door whilst closing my eyes taking a deep breath I got in and shut the door, "ALEX WAIT" I opened the window quickly to see my best friend running towards me "here take this" she said catching her breath, she gave Me a bag filled with snacks and drinks with a box inside I opened it to find heart silver locket opening it I saw two pictures one of me and her the other me and my grandma I smiled got the first time since she passed away, "thank you so much I love you" I grinned "welcome I bought it because I know how hard it has been lately so you deserve a gift, love you too stay save Al" she replied quickly. We gave each other one last hug before the cab drove away.