Working at the garage

Today was Saturday so I jumped out of bed and got in the shower after washing my naturally straight long brown hair I got out getting changed into my heart patterned onsie, I couldn't be bothered to get dressed yet, I applied my makeup and let my hair natural dry straight. I checked my phone and read the time 9:30am with that I opened my door and walked down the stairs looking to see if anyone was up, no sign of anybody so I strolled into the kitchen making me self a coffee to properly wake me up. As the kettle boiled I checked the fridge "well aren't you looking cute" I jumped smacking my head on the fridge handle, "ouch! Freddie you scared me" I moaned glaring at him playfully, "by the way yes I do look cute as usual, your just jealous of my onsie" I replied smirking, "ha yeah only cute cause your MY sister" he laughed rolling his eyes, I hit him playfully on the arm and he stuck his bottom lip out wining, "aww drama queen, want a brew" I asked changing the subject, "one to go please off out" "oh yeah we're you off to this morning" I questioned him. "Garage if you must know and zig said he needs your help today cause the twins hardly do anything" he smirked "good job I'm good with cars ay? Not all girly you know" he just laughed drinking his brew.

Robbie and jase came down around 10:00am, joe and zig were at the garage, mum had gone to work early and me and Fred were sat talking in the kitchen "morning guys" Robbie said rubbing his eyes "morning you two" me and Freddie replied, "morning" Jason smiled sitting next to me. "So Al what you up too today" Robbie asked "well I'm getting dressed soon being at the garage at eleven to help Freddie, zig and joe, what you two doing?" I answered, "I'm meeting holly later, come if you want she doesn't know I have a sister yet so you can meet her" jase grinned "this your girlfriend? And yeah i will probs come not doing anything" I replied, "yeah that's his bird and I'm not doing much so I will come with you's and introduce you to the rest of the village" Robbie interrupted, "sure why not, sooner the better" I smiled.

By eleven o'clock I was dressed and helping out at the garage, it was actually fun helping out I mainly did the paper works in the office as the boys found it boring, zig said I could get some money for helping out so I obviously I agreed, " right all the bookings are done, I have sorted all the files out and they are all put into alphabetical order in the cabinet" I told my 3 brothers, "wow already it only took you a few hours if that, normally takes the twins all day if not longer" joe laughed, "haha I don't mess about anyway I'm getting paid so if your doing something may aswell do it properly" I smirked, my three brothers laughed at me whilst ruffling my hair "definitely my sister" ziggy joked.

After finishing off helping out at the garage Lindsey took me out shopping for some girl time, the twins seemed abit weary around her especially Robbie I need to ask him about that but she was really nice and bought be a ton of clothes, after moving to Hollyoaks I actually enjoyed life for the first time since my grandmas death, but Hollyoaks was amazing up to now and I couldn't wait for my future here.