Chapter 14

Today was my second day of 6form, I woke up at half seven and did my normal routine got out the shower dried and straightened my hair, put my make up on followed by my uniform and my black converse. I went downstairs to find my mum and jase in the kitchen making breakfast "morning love your breakfast on the table" my mum smiled "morning and thanks mum" I replied, Jason smiled At me whilst sitting next to me he had his breakfast in front of him and when mum wasn't looking he emptied it into a small plastic bag. I smiled at him sympathetically and he sadly smiled back, Robbie came down and we were ready to go after saying bye we set off to 6form.

We met phoebe at the gates and walked up to form, I took my seat next to Robbie and the class started our assessment, the bell rang and the four of us: me, rob, jase and phoebe walked down the corridors meeting holly we headed outside and I was walking behind texting zig to tell him I left the garage tools on the kitchen table, I was stopped as a girl who looked about my age came up to me "what is it like Not knowing your family and then coming back to be accepted straight away"she grumpily said giving me evils "erm it's nice why do you care" I replied, "yeah I bet it is... Bitch!" She cockily glared at me, "listen I don't know who you are but don't speak to me like that again! Understand!" I shouted with that she pushed me into a wall and slapped me, I laughed in her face as I replied "that all you've got, I suggest you walk away now before I beat the living shit out of you" she carried on attempting to punch me but I was starting to get really mad so I punched her square in he face and didn't stop, I saw people surrounding us laughing videoing us, she fell to the ground and attempted to stand back up until I gripped her by the hair and shouted closely to her face"don't ever mess with me again or I swear to god I will do a lot more damage that this" she nodded shakily before removing the blood from her face. Phoebe had joined me by now and spoke through gritted teeth "your obviously jealous she has been reunited with her family but it's not her fault no one wants you! I mean who would if this is how you act your a freak!!" Robbie joined in " touch my sister again and just wait it won't be her that's just kicking shit out of you next time wait until or family hears about this". I smiled thankfully to them both of them until Mr Blake had joined us "Nico, Alex my office now" he snarled I smirked before turning to the others "right catch up with you later", "Nico is Mr Blakes granddaughter" Jason said. Shit I mumbled to myself before following them to his office.