Tea out x

We returned home after a amazingly fun day out and we all took turns having a shower by 6 o'clock we were all dressed nice and ready to go I had straightened my hair and had it down whilst wearing my black and white tight fitted dress with my makeup nicely done, I slipped my black and white converse on as we were going out the door, (yes I have a lot of converse and other shoes)

We got to the Restraunt and were greeted by mum and Lindsey Robbie explained how we had won whilst running it in the others faces, I sat down next to jase taking off my leather jacket, basically all of us were wearing leather jackets guess it was the roscoe trend, the night was fun and we all had a laugh and joked about, I'm so glad I have my family back they are all amazing and I actually love them and I don't say that a lot. Whilst we were all eating and talking about rubbish I noticed that Jason who was sat next to me hadn't touched his food once, but it kept disappearing, something was wrong but I didn't want to upfront him in front of everyone so I saved it until later. Me and ziggy ended up dancing as there was a dance floor I had so much fun and as we were the confident ones who didn't care about what anyone else thought we ended up dragging the whole family on the dance floor.

We were walking back home as everyone had a few drinks but it wasn't far ten minutes if that, I persuaded Robbie to give me a piggy back all the way home "God how are you so light" Robbie chuckled "go to the gym, keep in shape and I used to do gymnastic"I laughed. We entered our house and everyone was talking down stairs until I saw Jason sneak off I followed him to his room and knocked before entering "you okay jase?" I asked concerned "yeah why" he asked blankly, "jase I know your not, I saw you tonight you didn't touch a thing on your plate" I replied, "you wouldn't understand" he sadly said, "I would if you just told me" "Alex not tonight I just wanna go to sleep" he said whilst getting in bed, "okay but promise me if you need me you will come to me, you can trust me I'm your sister and I won't judge you or tell anyone" I told him before walking away "wait, stay with me until I go sleep?" He asked, "of course"I said before sitting on his bed, I stroked his hair until he fell asleep, I kissed his head and left going to bed.