Meeting everyone

I got home around six after spending time with Lindsey I could tell we would get a lot just fine as she was basically my sister in law anyway, I got in and saw Robbie and Jason watching tv "finally you ready to go" Robbie asked, "sure lets go" I replied, "and where are you three off too at this time" mum questioned "out mum showing Alex around properly and introducing her to everyone" Robbie said impatiently, " okay don't be home late, and make sure you get something to eat when your out Jason need to eat with his diabetes" mum ordered "course mum I will make sure of it" i smiled following rob and jase out the front door.

After the three of us walk for about ten minutes we enter the coffee shop where I also went the first day I came here, I follow Jason into the cafe with Robbie behind me whilst I see rob wave for someone to come over. I quickly go to get me jase and rob coffees and when I returned there was a girl who looked around my age stood there, "phoebe this is our sister" Robbie told her "Hiiii it's nice to finally meet you, I'm obviously phoebe" she laughed "Hiya I'm Alex" I replied whilst smiling, we sat at a table I was sat next to phoebe she was so nice and I actually loved her to bits even if we did meet meet only a few hours ago but we had so much in common and she wasn't really girly which was quite like me. "Alex I can't believe it, I don't get along with people easily but your so like me and not a slutty girly girl and I can tell we're gonna get along just fine" phoebe told me, I laughed at one of her comments and replied "I know what you mean and no save that girly slutty shit for parties" I joked phoebe laughed back at me.

After a hour or so a blonde haired girl strolled in and walked straight up to where the four of us was sat "jase what's going on why you with too girls!" The girl quizzed jase so I immediately thought yep this is his girlfriend " chill out, this is his sister" phoebe defended, she don't take no crap from nobody that girl we should be twins, "what is this true Jason" "yes holly this is my sister Alex and I wanted you to meet her" jase replied "oh sorry it just looked weird from my point of view, I'm holly Jason's girlfriend" "don't worry about it I'm Alex his sister" I smiled, the night was fun we all laughed and messed about whilst roaming the streets, until holly chirped up "phoebe why you here anyway" "Alex is my mate if you need to know and Robbie invited me" she answered I could tell she was pretty pissed off, I think them too have some issues with one another and I want to know why.

After returning home around elevenish mum was in the kitchen and saw the three of us walk in "have fun" she smiled "yeah it was great" I replied, suddenly Fred stormed in and walked straight upstairs ingnoring all of us, I made my self a drink and yawned "night guys I'm going bed" "night" they replied "thankyou for tonight you two" I said before walking upstairs. I then stood outside Freddie's room and knocked "Fred it's only me can I come in" "yeah" he replied, as I walked in I saw him sat up in bed twiddling his thumbs "what's up Freddie" I asked whilst sitting in front of him "just this guy called Trevor I owe him money but I don't have it" he told me "how much Fred" "it's only a grand but I hardly work at the garage and I can't get that money by tomorrow morning" he sadly replied I could tell that this Trevor guy would do something if he didn't get his money "erm Fred I can give you the money, don't say no cause I don't want you getting hurt or into trouble" I told him "no I can't do that its yours and this is my mess" after persuading Freddie to take the money we made a deal that he has to spend a full day with me having fun so he agreed "thanks Al I owe you big time, love you sis so glad your back" "love you too bro and don't mention this money thing too anyone you will get in trouble, I'm glad to be back too" with that I fell asleep hugging my big brother and for once it was actually a pretty good sleep.