Getting over it

I spent a few days at home after the incident with Finn all I did was cry and it was getting to the stage where I didn't want to leave the house because I was to afraid something like that might happen again, my confidence has lowered and I hardly eat. right now I was sat in my bed whilst my family were down stairs I felt embarrassed to be around them I felt weak and that everyone was disappointed in me.

Robbies POV:

Alex wasn't the same after what Finn had done to her and we were all worried about her she didn't eat, hardly slept and wouldn't leave the house she's my little sister and I feel sorry for her but she doesn't speak to any of us it's like she feels we are going to judge her, I was down stairs watching tv whilst everyone was doing there own thing down stairs except for Alex of course "mum i feel sorry for Alex she's like a different person" joe told mum "I know darling but she was cared to death it's only normal that she needs time to get over this" mum replied "yeah but mum her mates have been round, family and other people from the village and she hardly talks or even notices they are there" Freddy chipped in "why don't we try getting her out of the house then so she knows she is safe" Jason told everyone "that's not a bad idea that jase, her and phoebe were ment to be going to this party remember and she loves going out with phoebe" I said "well you make arrangements and maybe if you two go it will make her feel safer, but just remember she might not be ready to go out yet" mum told me and jase. I text phoebe and Alex was her bestfriend so she was willing to do anything to help her bestfriend get back to normal again, me phoebe and jase went up to Alex's room to try and get her to go out.

Alex's POV:

Robbie, Jason and phoebe came into my room and sat at the end of my bed I didn't want them to judge me so I didn't talk at first just listened, they told me they wanted to go to that party that was on later tonight at first I wasn't sure but I hated being like this sat around upset because of that prick, he had gone to prison for attempted rape and kidnapping so he couldn't hurt me and I would be with my bestfriend and two brothers so eventually after a lot of persuading I agreed and said "okay only if you promise at least one of you will be with me at all times" "we promise Al" phoebe told me hugging me, I felt abit better knowing they didn't judge me and decided to attempt to go downstairs to the rest of my family I didn't speak just walked hoping no one would try and talk to me "how you feeling sweety"Lindsey asked me "better I'm not moping around cause of that idiot this is what he would want" I replied hugging her "I'm here for you always even if you just want a girly chat" she told me "I know thank you so much" I told her "thank you to all of you i don't know what I would do with out you all but I think everything's going to be alright now" I said smiling everyone hugged me and told me how much they loved me "that's our girl, go out have fun tonight just don't get too drunk" ziggy joked everyone laughed and I hoped this could help me get over the fact of everything that Finn did to me.