Regrets

After joe had his brake down I finally managed to get him back to the house, no body knew where freddie was and everyone else was downstairs waiting for us to return. People had their heads down as we walked in and joe wanted to speak with Lindsey upstairs, mum was going upstairs to make sure nothing got out of hand. Me, the twins, Ziggy and dad were downstairs and I was telling my brothers about freddie and Lindsey when dad asked to speak to robbie outside, we heard joe shouting at Lindsey and she came downstairs sobbing with her bags and baby JJ, "I guess this is goodbyes for now" she said quietly I hugged her and whispered "what you did was wrong and horrible on joe but I haven't fallen out with you, we all make mistakes" I told her quietly "thanks Alex I know I've made such a mess" she cried.

After a while joe stormed downstairs looking for Freddie "where is he im gonna kill him!!" Joe shouted angrily "joe calm down!" Sandy yelled chasing him, "joe please! Don't hurt Freddie" I begged whilst standing in front of him "why are you defending him" he asked me "I'm not its just I don't want you hurting each other were family" I replied "exactly family, he's not my family or he wouldn't of done that to me!" He shouted before storming outside to find Robbie and Rick arguing. As joe was angry already he walked over to where they both was and punched Rick hardly in the chest thinking he was defending robbie but that's when my dad fell to the ground, everyone stopped, they stopped arguing and walked towards my dad who lay on the floor, joe looked scared and he regretted what he did.

Ziggy felt his pulse and shook his head and that's when we knew my dad was dead, my brother killed my dad "you monster what have you done!!" Robbie shouted at joe, joe lowered his head in shame and couldn't speak, everything was going wrong for him and I felt bad but he just killed my dad "NOO! Dad? Daddy!" I screamed as realization hit me and I crouched at his side. Jason cried into mums shoulder whilst joe cried into mums, Robbie crouched next to me and we cried into each other holding on to each other tightly. our family was falling apart and things wouldn't be the same, everything zoned out as I watched my dad be carried into hospital in an ambulance and that's when it was confirmed my dad was dead and I couldn't speak to him again, couldn't hug him one last time and mainly I couldn't tell him how much I loved him, my life was just getting right by getting my family back and I had only just gotten my life back on track but now it's all falling to pieces before my eyes.