Telling my brothers

Waiting another twenty minutes all five of my brothers strolled in one after another, I got nervous again I needed my brothers just as much as I needed mum and after hearing about how us roscoes are, well we were all very similar in many ways, but they might not take this well but hopefully they will accept me.

Mum stood from the sofa just as Jason said"mum I guess you have spoke to Alex" "erm yes, boys I need to tell you something very important" she replied whilst staring at my five brothers, "who is she anyway?" Robbie asked looking at me, "let her finish rob she might tell us" Freddie smirked. "Well here goes nothing, remember when I told you grandma died?" She questioned, they all nodded "well Your sister, we were all worried about where she was because we couldn't contact her and we didn't know if she was okay, but now we know... Alex is your sister and she has found us. Boys your sister back for good and safe now that frasers gone we can all be one big family again!" She smiled happily. "What!" They all shouted looking shocked "it's true" i smiled worriedly".

They all stood there silently for a minute taking everything in until Jason said laughing "didn't I tell you Fred that she looked like rob" we all started laughing except for Robbie but we were interrupted when he smirked " guess you've got my good looks then" with that he came rushing over hugging me "it's good to have my little sister back, I can nag at someone else now instead of it being me who is usually nagged at" I smiled whilst tears started to form hugging back gently, one after another each of my brothers came over hugging me instantly nearly breaking every bone in my back but all I could do was smile through tears of joy. "Well it's good to have you back Al we have all missed our little sis loads," Ziggy rambled on "and it will be nice to have more female company" mum quickly said, laughing I replied "it's good to be back I've missed you all so much but I'm home now"

After spending almost 2weeks with my family I was as happy as I could be, I had my own room which Freddie, joe and zig helped me decorate, I got along well with each and my brothers not to mention my mum. I was home finally after waiting 13 years but now I had the perfect family, I felt as I had been with them forever I new the insides and out of each of them the same goes for them with me.