Finally the wedding

We arrived on a field and I saw the car Cameron and leela was in, Cameron locked leela inside and rushed over to us "what do you want!" Cameron shouted "she's becoming a roscoe so let her go now" hoe said sternly "no I love her I'm not letting her marry Ziggy" Cameron shouted swinging for joe as I stepped infront not flinching at all "don't even think about touching my brother cause I swear to god you will get your arse kicked in" I threatened him as joe smiled at me knowing I had stuck up for him even though we weren't talking as i smiled back. I may be mad but he's my brother and family stick together "what you going to do little girl, just cause your a roscoe doesn't mean you have to act hard so you don't disappoint your brothers, you won't do nothing" Cameron smirked "who do you think your talking to? Your the one acting hard, get over it she loves my brother not some scum like you, don't speak down to me you pathetic prick" I screamed slapping him hardly in the face as you heard the sting echo, Cameron held his cheek where I hit him with his mouth wide open shocked as my brothers smirked "the keys now" freddie ordered gripping his collar as Cameron knew he had lost and handed the keys over.

We arrived back at the wedding and ziggy looked relieved and worried at the same time, "alright zig" I asked suspiciously "mm" he replied staring into space "well your about to get married remember" it told him elbowing his side as he snapped out of his thoughts and kissed leela, the ceremony continued and everyone was seated as the two of them stood at the front "do you Leela Samantha Lomax take ziggy Roscoe to be your lawful wedded husband" the priest rambled on "where's Tegan" I asked ste "I'm not sure" he replied "and do you David Roscoe take the Le" the priest began before ziggy interrupted "urgh, one second, just need the erm bathroom sorry everyone" he stuttered before leaving in a hurry, me and Fred looked at each other before chasing after him. We opened the bathroom door and sig shoved his phone away "zig there's someone else Isn't there" Fred asked "you still got a chance bro" I smiled "no I love leela" he replied sternly "well you best get back in before you mess yet another roscoe wedding up I giggled as he laughed returning to the stand "sorry babe I had curry and I needed to let it out before our big night" ziggy lied smiling cheekily as leela did not look impressed "so as I start again to you David" the priest again began "wait, I David roscoe take the leela sexy amazing perfect lomax to be my lawful wedding wife" Ziggy smirked as leela blushed and laughed "you jammy git" I giggled as People laughed at my comment "you may now kiss the bride" the priest smiled "wahoo lets party" I yelled as everyone cheered and congratulated the married couple after they kissed and look happy.

I saw Tegan stood by the door as we entered the party room and she looked upset, "Tegan? You alright" I asked "erm yeh" she stuttered as I nodded, we went to the party and everyone was dancing and having fun "one second" I shouted to freddie over the music before heading to the bathroom, I close the cubical door as the bathroom door slammed open. I heard silent sobs getting louder and just as I was about to go out and see if they were okay someone else stormed in "where were you" the voice shouted quietly as the girl cried harder "I couldn't do it zig you deserve leela" some one snapped back, oh no not Tegan and ziggy again! "Your heartless we were gonna do this together but your to much of a wimp to show your true feelings" ziggy shouted before storming out, I stayed in the cubical a little longer as Tegan left, God I had the most confusing family. I danced as I was hyper and in a great mood and probably because I had drank loads, I was off my head along with my brothers and we were all running around, Tegan walked past leela as she snapped "Tegan it's true isn't it about what Cameron said you have a crush on ziggy" "no I don't leela your wrong" Tegan cried back "don't lie to me! It all makes sense about how he got in hospital, your a liar and mum and dad would be disgusted in what your doing" leela shouted "Oi that's too far! Leave it and enjoy your night with my brother it's a once in a lifetime thing" I snapped back defending Tegan "you know what your right enjoy your life" Tegan shouted at leela before smiling at me and walking out.