Dirty secrets

Today we were all going out as a family for a meal and even my dad was coming, I do get along with my dad his personality is amazing he just annoys me alot by the way he isn't there for me and the twins but at the end of the day he's my dad and I love him. I was getting ready and everyone was in a great mood, I showered curled my hair, applied my make up and put on my tight fitted sparky dress with my cream heels. I walked downstairs to find everyone ready and looking great "hi daddy" I smiled hugging him "hi sweetheart you look gorgeous, boys watch out" my dad joked hugging me back "don't think so no boys are going near my little sister" robbie joked and we all laughed as my brothers agreed with him.

We got to the Restraunt and all started eating jason was trying to but barely touched his food, I was talking and having a laugh with robbie and Jason when Lindsey came over "Alex would you be able to watch joe junior for twenty minutes or so I just need to run back and get my bag" she asked "yeah course no problem" I smiled. I was sat with my dad "I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you like I should of been but I love you very much and I would do anything for you" my dad told me "aww dad I love you too, let's forget it and we can move on" I told him "aww I do love my little girl" he laughed hugging me in which I returned "Alex have you seen freddie? Mums looking for him" joe asked me "no sorry" I replied whilst passing him baby JJ, everyone was leaving and joe was going to check the garage for freddie and me and mum decided to go with him, "where's Lindsey" joe asked "she told me she was at the house" I replied, we walked towards the garage and mum looked really worried "joe maybe we should go home, I will call him when I get in" mum told joe "no mum Freddie's been acting really suspicious and I want to know why" he told her "go home if you want and check on Lindsey whilst your there" he told mum but she stayed silent.

The three of us stood in front of the garage he pressed the button and door rolled up, as we were prepared to see freddie doing something dodgy we were shocked to find him stood half naked with.... Lindsey. They both turned to the three of us and looked scared and disappointed "Joe... I'm so sorry" Lindsey cried "save it you lier! Get out of my face now I will deal with you later" joe shouted as she cried harder and strolled towards the door, walking home with mum, I stayed to make sure my brothers didn't do anything stupid "Joe, you don't understand" freddie told him looking worried "oh freddie I do understand, you lie to me and do this behind my back your scum and your out of my life now! Your ment to be my brother but you betray me" Joe shouted towards freddie "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you joe" freddie told him as tears rolled down his cheeks, "I hate you!! How could you do this!" Joe shouted angrily swinging for freddie but I ran in the middle of them and pushed joe hardly "I understand your mad but he's your brother, don't hurt him were family" I told joe calmly "he is not my family anymore and he deserves everything coming to him" Joe spat whilst falling to the floor and braking down, I looked at freddie telling him to go and he did so running out as Joe was in a state on the floor.