Chap 40 HAPPINESS

30 mins later, Emaan was waiting for Shees on the beach. The set-up was like a warm candle light dinner or you can say a date before they both get mingle.

Aliyan told Shees to just flow the lights without asking any questions.

Aliyan, I will kill you if I find nothing important there. I have to get up early in the morning too because I can't afford to miss my Fajr prayer. Shees gave him a warning and Aliyan just laughed because he knew which important person was waiting for him

Shees followed the lights and and saw a dinner table in the middle of the beach.

He saw a girl's back who was wearing a sleeveless beautiful black gown

Shees was going back again when he heard Emaan's voice.

Where is that idiot? I am freezing here. Emaan was rubbing the sides of her hands in a cross way.

Shees got it that why Aliyan was forcing him to go out on the beach.

He saw Emaan shivering. Shees walked towards her and gave her a back hug. He wrapped her into his long coat. Emaan got startled and looked back. Shees was giving her an alluring smile.

What takes you so long? I was freezing here. Emaan said it while playing with his shirt button.

If I knew that you were here waiting for me in this stupid dress, then I would've come running here without wasting time. Shees said it with love.

He cupped Emaan's face and saw her crying silently.

Oho! Why are you crying Emaan? He got nervous all of a sudden.

Because you were.... ignoring.. me these days..... I felt... like crap.....Don't you... dare ... to do it .... again.

She stuttered while saying it.

Okay! Okay! I won't do it again, but please don't cry Emaan. It hurts right here when you cry.

Shees took her hand and put it over his heart side.

Emaan looked up with tears in her eyes.

You sure na? Emaan sniffed and asked like a baby.

Yes my love. Shees kissed Emaan's forehand. Emaan hugged him tightly and Shees gave her a bone crushing hug in return.

They ate dinner and solved all their misunderstandings.