Chap 35 (part2) GOODBYE

Present

So, that's what happened. Now I am sending you to your father, so greet him from my side too. That evil grin was on his face.

Daniyal put the gun on Shees forehead and loaded it.

Aliyan was trying his best to get out of Daniyal's men's grip but it was all in vain. They kicked him in the ribs, which in result, he fell on the ground.

Shees wanted to kill that person standing in front of him.

When Aliyan fell on the floor everyone got distracted. So Shees snatched the gun from Daniyal and pointed towards him.

Shees took Daniyal as hostage and told them not to move. Daniyal was shaking too because everything happened so suddenly that he couldn't comprehend the situation.

Buddy get up. We have to go. Aliyan was in immense pain but he still tried to get up.

Shees took all his guards along with Daniyal. And Daniyal men were also following them slowly.

Daniyal gave an elbow to Shees and gave gestures to pass the gun from one of his men. Now Daniyal and Shees were standing face to face holding guns and pointing to each other.

All the people there heard a gun shot.
Daniyal's hand got a shot.

Aliyan, Shees and Daniyal were all shocked to see Emaan there. And to their surprise Afaf was also with her but in a uniform.

Special task force of Pakistan came inside with rifles in their hands.

We have surrounded you. Now get down on the floor if you don't want to die. Hands in the back. Afaf shouted from a distance.

In 30 mins, everyone was captured by the special task force of Pakistan.

Aliyan and Shees were shocked to hear that Afaf was a secret agent. And she was after Daniyal and the whole mafia members.

They met Afaf in the hospital as a nurse when she was on the mission because Daniyal was in Italy at that time. It was a coincidence that she met Aliyan there. As she couldn't disclose the information that she was an agent, that's why she kept a distance from others.

B-But you were studying medicine in London. Were you agent at that time too? Aliyan couldn't believe that Afaf was an agent.

Sunbae, I became an agent after graduating. She giggled.

Aliyan poked her cheeks with his index finger to believe that she was here and in a uniform. Afaf slapped his hand away.

Stop doing that, I'm in high rank. If someone sees us like that, I'll be dead. She laughed out nervously.
And here both of them started to quarrel.

Shees was getting treatment in the ambulance beside Aliyan. Emaan was standing there looking at Shees wounded face with worrisome expressions on her face.

Are you sure, you are alright? Emaan asked in concerned after the doctor gave them first aid.

Yeah, I'm good. He gave her a simple one line answer with a weary smile.

Ahan! Good. She also responded with one word.

Aliyan could see that Shees make the situation awkward. So he asked a question from Afaf.

Afaf how did Emaan know that you were an agent?

To be honest, I also don't know how she knew that. She called me suddenly and told me that she knew I'm an agent. Now all three curious eyes were on Emaan.

Remember when I hurt you in Italy in my panic state? I went to talk to you in your room after calming down. But I heard your conversation through the door. And after you went to the kitchen for making a fruit salad for me i searched your room a lil and saw your uniform. And after that you know the history. Emaan laughed out nervously.

Everyone smiled at how sharp and intellectual she was.

Emaan got a call when Shees was about to ask her something. Emaan picked up and talked for a while to that person.

After declining the call, there was no expression on Emaan's face.

So... umm... I'm going back. Emaan announced. Shees felt like someone stabbed his heart right there.

Are you going back to your parents house? Shees asked hurriedly, which startled everyone.

Umm... Yes. She smiled but that smile was giving a vibe of farewell. Like they would never meet again.

You can stay in the vacation house for a few days more Emaan. You don't need to hurry. This time Aliyan said as he could see Shees was not ready to let her go.

No Aliyan Bhai (bhai means brother) I'm going back to my world. I have lived enough in fantasies. Now it's time for Alice to come out of wonderland. That painful smile of farewell was still on her face.

On the other hand Aliyan face was beaming with happiness when he heard Emaan call him "Bhai".

Okay lil sister. I'll respect your decision. Do call us when you reach home. Aliyan pulled her cheeks like she was a 10 year old baby.

Shees was not having a good feeling about Emaan's departure. He felt like Emaan was going away from his life forever.

Emaan said bye to everyone and went into her car. Shees walked towards that car in a hurry while limping. He knocked at the window and Emaan opened it up for him. He couldn't see Emaan's face clearly in that dark but he could see that her eyes were shining. Shining like a diamond.

Hmm. Emaan voice was shaky.

I want you to forgive me Emaan. Because of me, Luna hurt you and gave you these scars. I can't face aunty and uncle. I told them that I'll keep you safe but i can't fulfill that duty. I'm sorry once again.

Shees said sorry with his whole heart. He really mean each word.

I'll forgive you when we meet again Shees. Right now my brain is saying not to forgive you. Emaan said it with a heavy heart because that tiny lil thing in the left side was saying something else.

GOODBYE SHEES.

.
.
.
.

THE END

.
.
.
.

Nah you read it wrong. Some chaps are left😂❤ but HAPPINESSS will be going to end soon. I'm gonna miss my book a lot and your comments too❤

Okay, So how was this chap?

Was it thrilling, boring or you do not feel anything?

To all my readers I love y'all a lot❤

Do you guys want Aliyan and Afaf sequel ?

My next book will be on a social issue. So stay tuned for that❤

Till then Anneyong👋👋