Chap 26 Who is Luna?

Shees drove a 30 min long way into 10 mins. Aliyan already called the doctors and told them about the situation.

They were on the door when Shees car reached the hospital gate. They put Emaan on the stretcher and took her into the operating room.

Every minute that passed was like a year for Shees. He was walking back and forth in front of the operating door. He was praying for Emaan.

On the other hand Aliyan was searching the whole resort because that person who took Emaan there didn't leave the construction site.

The security team was searching and saw a rope going down to the bottom.

Sir, I think that person is already out of the resort. One of the security team member said.

Damn it. Aliyan kicked the steel can that was in front of him in frustration.

Aliyan also shouted at them.

How tf that person come into our resort? I want an explanation NOW. What the hell were you doing out there? Drinking and enjoying the beach view, huh. We didn't pay you for sitting idle. If something happens to our guest, I don't know what Shees will do with you guys.

Aliyan tried to scare them and wanted to see the reactions of them. Because one of them was with that person.

Tell me the truth now. Who was with that person? How could he know all the CCTV camera's location?

There was a pin drop silence.

Okay, so no one is going to speak, right. Get ready to be interogate and you all will be fired. You all know Shees temper. If something happens to our guest, he won't spare your families life as well.

Aliyan was scaring them. Everyone knew that Shees was very ruthless and whoever tried to ruin his precious things, he would destroy each and everyone.

Aliyan turned around and walked away slowly. It was Aliyan's plan to capture the partner of that person who abducted Emaan.

Before he took another step towards the door, one of the security team member called out Aliyan's name. Aliyan turned his face towards him.

S-Sir I don't know... if there is this information... will be enough for you or not....
That person was stuttering and sweating badly.

Tell me, I am on all ears. Aliyan said it with a commanding voice.

Sir recently our CCTV camera's were not working properly. So Haris called a company to get it done. And....

And what? Aliyan growled.

And suddenly he took a leave for two weeks today. That security member said it immediately.

Who is this Haris? Aliyan knew something was wrong with that guy Haris.

Sir, he is a new member of our team. You and Shees sir were busy, so we didn't tell you and took him to our security team but sir he was really a good member.

Aliyan clenched his fists, but right now he has to use his brain, not the body.

Thanks. Aliyan just patted his hand and ran out of the site.

Aliyan called his friend who works in the police and asked to find the whereabouts of a guy named Haris asap. He also gave the phone number of Haris.

While in the hospital 2 hours have passed. Shees was sitting on the bench putting his hands over his eyes.

All that happened today came into his mind as a flashback. Emaan struggling with the dress, Emaan looking towards him with a teasing look, Emaan being flabbergasted by being called a wife of him. He was remembering all the happy moments but suddenly everything blackout.