Chap 9 Shees first interaction with Daniyal

Shees and Aliyan reached the hotel around 4 o'clock. They just took the keys and headed to their rooms. They were exhausted so after settling down he called Mr. Siddique.

"Hello young man! How are you?" Mr. Siddique asserted in a deep voice.

"I'm good uncle. How are you doing?
Is everyone alright?" Shees asked nervously because he wanted to know that if Emaan asked about him or not.

"I'm good young man and everything is fine here. I was missing you and about to call you but you did it first". Mr. Siddique let out a chuckle.

"That means I miss you more uncle". Shees said while rubbing the back of his head which shocked Aliyan quite a lot.

Ahan! Buttering future in-laws. Aliyan wiggled and said it with his eyes gesture.

Mr Siddique chuckled and said:
"I can't win from both of you. Emaan also did this". Btw where are you now? And how did your deal go? Are you in Islamabad?

"Yes uncle, I am in Islamabad and I wanted to meet you. If you are free, we can have dinner together. Shees said with a lil hope in his tone.

And about our deal, we cracked it because of your support. We would have lost millions if you didn't send the documents on time.

"I had known that you'll surely get this deal". Mr Siddique said proudly like a father.

"And you don't need to ask about coming to see me. I am always free for you son. Dinner today at my place. I have something to discuss as well".

"Okay uncle, I'll be on time and one more thing, can I bring my friend Aliyan as well. He is with me on this business trip".

"Sure bring that funny guy as well'. Mr Siddique said while laughing.

"Okay uncle, then I won't take much of your time. We will talk at dinner. Have a nice day". Shees said cheerfully

"You too Young man".

And after that, they ended the call.

Aliyan was giving him a cheeky grin which Shees ignored completely because he knows what he was up to and Shees was not ready to explain anything.
__________
The Siddique's Villa

Emaan reached home weary around 7 o 'clock .

She said ASALAM-O-ALAIKUM in a loud voice and ambled towards her room without looking around.

Emaan took a shower and wore her usual white trouser with a blue short shirt. She was rubbing her hair with a towel when her stomach growled. She had not eaten anything since the morning.

I should grab something to eat. Oh, Allah Pak save me from this tiring work. She said it casually but who knows this wish would actually come true.

She was coming downstairs when she heard someone laughing.

Why this voice is familiar? She contemplated on her head.

Emaan was coming near to the sofa when the guy turned his head towards her.

Emaan locked her eyes with a guy who had sparkling chocolate eyes. It was none other than Shees.

She was shocked to see him again in her house. Emaan thought Shees must be busy and that he will not come again but here he was sitting with her family and spending time like he had known them for years.

Everyone could see Emaan's widened eyes and jaw-dropping shocking expression. So Shees got up and stood in front of her.

"Hello Emaan! How are you? Haven't seen you for a while. Shees meant with a smirk. The formal tone was long gone.