Chap 38 Patience Is Always Fruitful

"Just a little more Sabr ( means patience)
The night is always dark before the sunrise"
******************

If something happens to my husband, istg I will set this whole hospital on fire. And trust me, I mean it. She shouted loudly as she banged the door.

What are you doing here, lady? Don't you read that you can't enter here without permission? The oldest doctor there said in a rude tone.

Don't you think Mr whatever your name is that your patient life's comes first than your stupid talk. Emaan snapped back.

It's our break time. Wait outside. He rolled his eyes and turned to walk back but Emaan's words stopped him from taking another step.

Okay, then take your break in jail after today.

Yeah! Yeah! Do whatever you want. That doctor said in a cocky voice.

In the mean time, a young doctor stood up and semi-run towards Emaan.

Let me help you ma'am . Where is your patient? He said in a apologetic way.

If Shees was not in that bad situation she would've taught this rude doctor a good lesson. But Shees health comes first for now.

You will regret saying this. Emaan said it and went out with that young doctor.

The doctor examined Shees. He did some tests of him while giving him a drip to gain energy.

After two hours of struggle, the reports came. That young doctor was standing in front of her with the reports in his hand.

Ma'am your husband has been working non-stop and didn't take rest. He used his brain more than it shouldn't be. There is nothing to worry about for now. But he needs proper rest. And if he didn't do that, then he might lose his memory soon. I checked his previous record and he had two brain surgeries and thats not a good sign. For now he is sleeping soundly, so don't worry about it. But after getting better, take him somewhere far from urban areas. He really needs to release his stress.

He told Emaan with patience and then walked towards the staff room.

Emaan came near the bed of Shees and sat on the stool. She took his hands in hers and brought her cheeks near those hands.

Do you know Shees i still pray for you? It has become a habit that i don't want to take control of. It is something that happens naturally. The first time I prayed for you I knew that this would be a forever on-going act. You know my mom do this for my dad too. She told me that if you love a man, pray for him. That's the best thing you could do for your beloved person. Isn't it astonishing that I always pray for your safety and good health whenever I ask something from Allah for myself? I always pray that Allah shows you the right path and never makes you alone.

She sighed heavily and was controlling her tears which were on the edge to come out.

Do you know why I am telling you this when you are unconscious? Because I know that I won't be able to say it face to face. You came here just for me to forgive you but you forgot that your Emmy was never cruel. I have forgiven you to the day we parted from each other.

A crystal dropped from that emerald green eyes which Shees loves a lot.

After shedding lots of tears she stood up and wiped away her tears from the back of her hands.

She called someone.

ASALAM-O-ALAIKUM! Uncle Wajhat. She paused to listen his answer.

Uncle Wajhat your hospital is amazing. From up to down everything is on point but one thing I am concerned about. She smirked while saying it.