Chap 14 Accident

Shees ran after her because he knew that Emaan didn't know anyone here. She doesn't have phone or money.

Emaan! Emaan!

Shees shouted her name loudly. He looked around but couldn't find her.

His eyes widened when he saw a crowd in the middle of the road. Shees rushed there. With each step, his heart sank down.

When he reached near, he saw that two people were fighting because one of them hit another man's car accidentally.

A sigh left from his mouth. Shees looked around and saw a 5.5 ft girl stomped her feet and was walking fiercely towards the bus stop.

Shees ran towards her as fast as he could.

While Emaan's mind went blank. She didn't know where to go. If she had her phone, she would surely get help. She stopped in the middle of the road. Emaan couldn't able to hear people around her. Her head felt dizzy from all the thoughts. At that time, a car was coming towards her direction at full speed.

When Shees saw it, he ran quickly.

Emaan run! Emaan run!

Shees shouted from all his might. Emaan looked back blankly and then to her right side.

Both of her hands went up to her eyes in a crossed way.

When the car was close enough, Shees pushed Emaan and came in front of the car.

The car threw him away and didn't stop.

Emaan fell on the footpath. People started to gather around Emaan and Shees.

Emaan checked herself while touching her body. She thought about how she could be fine. She opened her eyes quickly and one word left from her mouth.

Shees!

When she looked towards the crowd she ran towards it. Shees was there lying down covered with blood.

Emaan heart sank down on this view. She bent down hurriedly and took his hand.

Shees! Shees! Wake up. Don't close your eyes. Stay with me. Don't close your eyes. You will be fine. Just don't shut your eyes. Please don't leave me.

Emaan said in a panicking state while crying loud.

Shees smiled and tried to open his eyes wide as he could, but the blood that was flowing from his head won't let him do. Shees caressed Emaan's cheek slowly and said:

"I-I am sorry Emaan... and I-I lo....."

He left the sentence in the middle as he closed his eyes.

No! No! Don't please. Someone call 911. Call 911. Emaan shouted.

Exactly after 10 mins, an ambulance came which brought Shees to the nearest hospital.

Emaan didn't leave his hand until they reached out of the operation room.

The door opened and they brought Shees into it. A red light bulb flashed up on the door.

Emaan fell on the bench like someone drew out her soul from her body. Shees blood was all over on her cloths and hands.

She never thought she would go through this type of trauma in her life. She grabbed her head with both of her hands. She was all alone in that corridor. Emaan closed her eyes and a warm water started cascading to her cheeks.

After a while, a doctor came out of the operation room. Emaan ran towards him.

How is Shees doctor? Can I meet him? Tell me doctor, how he is? Why are you not saying anything? Emaan shouted.