Aliyan's Love life

Afaf was a 20 year old girl who lived with her family in Korea.

She was super friendly, cheerful and mischievous. Afaf and her friends always got into trouble because of their mischievous nature.

She had only 3 people in her family.

Afaf, her namdongsaeng ( means younger brother) and her eomma ( means mom in Korean).

Afaf was the eldest child of her family. She loved her father a lot. He was a doctor and died on the border while saving a soldier.

Her father always wanted her to become a doctor. So in order to fulfill her father's last wish, she studied hard to get in Seoul University.

She was the top student in her department so they sent her to London as an exchange student.

And here Aliyan and Afaf met.

She was the only Muslim girl in her batch.

Afaf was lil scared because she was all alone in this foreign country.

The bus took the whole batch of students who came from all over the world and went towards the University of London.

She sat at the window side and was looking outside.

The view was more than perfect. She was in awe. They reached university at no time.

Everyone was standing with their luggage. A group of boys were sitting near the entrance. They were hooting at every girl who was passing by.

Afaf tighten her grip on the scarf she was wearing in her neck. She didn't like it.

And right at that moment someone tapped her shoulder which startled her.

She turned and saw a handsome hunk with a masculine body. He was 6 ft tall. His hair were parted, done backward and an alluring smile was on his face.

Afaf didn't listen what he said because she was just mesmerized by his looks.

The boy cleared his throat and a smirk came on his face. He snapped his fingers in front of her, which brought her back into reality.

Miss, will you give me a space? I need to be there. The boy said in a deep voice.

Afaf didn't say anything and gave him a way. She was embarrassed because she caught ogling over him.

The boy stood in front of everyone and said his speech.

Hello everyone! I am Aliyan from Architecture Department. Because of an idiot, I will be your tour guide today. Feel free to ask, if you guys didn't understand anything.

Everyone chuckled on the word "Idiot".

Someone shouted from the crowd.

Is that idiot single? Can I have his number?

Well, he is single but not ready to mingle. I am sorry girls.

Aliyan laughed while saying it.

So, are you single Mr hottie?
Someone shouted again.

I know I am the most handsome man in this university but girls I am off the list because I already have my eyes on someone. Aliyan said it while looking at Afaf's direction.

Later, he showed each side of the university to them. Everyone was weary because of the trip. So Aliyan gave them the wrong room keys.

The seniors planned to prank the new people. And obviously the idea came from Aliyan's mind.