Chap 3 The First Meet Up

Shees and Aliyan stopped at the "Resting Area" to eat something.

Shees darling you're coming with me, right? Aliyan looked at Shees while blinking eyes.

Shees chuckled at his actions as he knew what he meant.

You'll be driving from now on Aliyan and I'm not coming with you just grab me a cup of coffee. Shees said with a smug look.

Aliyan made a pout and went out of the car.

After a while, Aliyan came back with a Big Mac and gave Shees his Americano.

They put the car back on the track as Shees liked to be on time.

On the way to the site, something was bothering Aliyan. He hesitated which Shees could feel too.

What's wrong buddy? Why are you sweating? Shees chuckled awkwardly.

Aliyan didn't know how to tell the important piece of information. He gulped slowly and let out a fake laugh.

"Mr. Siddique wouldn't be there as he got busy with some work and someone else would receive us ". He said it all in one breath.

Shees face showed how furious he was but he didn't say anything. Aliyan started to get tense as he knew his temper.

Aliyan reminisced about last year when the contractor in London wanted to set up his daughter with Shees because of his wealth.

That ingenious contractor sent his daughter to show the site and to grab Shees around her finger as that girl was a "Beauty".

But... they forgot that Shees was known for being a "Heartthrob, Ruthless and Womanizer' in the industry. He knows how these things were done.

Shees played along with that bimbo game. No wonder she was pretty but for Shees she was not even halfway there.

When Shees and that girl were done visiting the site, they went out for a coffee.

They sat at the "KAFFEINE" coffee shop which was quite famous for couple dates.

The girl was wearing a sleeveless red top and a white short skirt showing off her legs. She had come with a full gun-loaded look.

Shees was smirking while ordering coffee.

After they drank it, that girl offered Shees to come to her house but Shees whispered in her ear "Later babe" and went towards his car.

After one week, the news came out that the contractor was arrested for smuggling. He was destroyed so miserably that he would never come back to the industry. And soon they heard that the contractor took his own life.

Aliyan knew that behind all this scandal it was Shees but he didn't utter anything.

He came out of his thoughts when his phone rang.

_________

Site of Resort.

Emaan reached the site a half-hour earlier as she liked to be punctual just like Shees. Both have only this thing in common.

She was not feeling well as if something unfavourable was going to happen.

Emaan recited "Bismillah" then stepped inside. She knew "ALLAH" would help her and wouldn't let her disappoint her father.

Emaan checked all the preparations one last time, then told her Father's P.A to call and ask when their guest will arrive.

The P.A told Emaan that they would be a lil late because of traffic.

Emaan looked at her wristwatch and told the staff to get back to work as their guests would be a lil late then she ambled towards the office.

She thought she could offer her prayer in the mean time as it was 1:30 pm already.
_________

Shees and Aliyan reached the site but there was no one to receive them and this fuelled Shees anger more.

Aliyan held Shees's hand to calm him down. Right at that moment, someone came out of the office.

"A heavenly stunning girl with straight long hair reaching her waist and a scarf on it. Her emerald green eyes can make everyone be on their knees. She had an aura of light surrounding her and looked like a beautiful woman came straight out of a webtoon".

Yes, it was Emaan.

When Emaan saw two people standing in front of the gate, her sixth sense clicked and she ran towards them.

I am so sorry, Sir. When did you get here? She blinked several times and her voice came out melodic.

Shees felt a connection with that voice. Something strange that even he couldn't contemplate.

Emaan was literally fuming with anger because the P.A gave her the wrong info about their guest's arrival and this was embarrassing.
She was always like the first impression is the last impression.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. ASALAM-O-ALAIKUM! I am Emaan Siddique. I'll be handling this contract as my father is out of the country for an urgent meeting. She gave a professional smile to him.

Emaan's smile was so contagious that Shees couldn't see anyone except her. His eyes were stuck at her lips unknowingly. And when Shees locked eyes with Emaan's emerald green eyes at that moment, everything else distanced itself away. It was just two of them for him.

Aliyan was shocked to see that Shees was drooling over a girl. Emaan's hand was still up in the air so Aliyan had to nudge Shees, which brought him back to his senses.

Shees didn't reply because he thought this very girl was trying to play the same trick that London girl had played.

So Aliyan took the initiative.

Walaikum Aslaam! Miss Emaan I am Aliyan, Shees partner in this project. He said it with a smile and drew out his hand.

Nice to meet you, Mr Aliyan. Emaan said it while nodding with a polite professional smile.

Aliyan put down his hand. Suddenly an awkward situation occurred. Shees didn't utter a single word all this time, so Aliyan took this responsibility into his hands as he couldn't work in awkward situations.

Well Miss Emaan we just arrived. Will you keep us standing here or take us to your office? Because it's so hot here. I prefer to talk inside because I don't want my pretty skin to be burned.

Aliyan and Emaan chuckled except Shees.

Yes! Sure, let's get inside. Emaan showed them the way.

Will Shees be polite with Emaan or would he think of her as other girls? Stay tuned for that.

I hope you guys like this chap a lot😍

Please vote and comment down below about what you guys like and let go of my grammatical mistakes as its my first time💕

Stay home stay safe and EID MUBARAK TO ALL💕🎉