Chap 35 The Mystery Opened

What a pleasant sight to see? Daniyal came in with his men and said in his cocky irritating voice.

Shees looked towards Daniyal and without losing time he punched Daniyal. Daniyal was also not expecting so he didn't dodge. He fell on the ground.

Daniyal laughed in satire as he touched the side of his lips where the blood was coming out.

Shees all guards pointed their guns towards Daniyal men, although they are less in number. And Daniyal men did the same towards Shees' guards.

Well, that was hard. Daniyal got up and showed the blood on his thumb to Shees.

You know you deserve worse than this. Shees said with all the hate.

Yeah! I know. So why don't we go to hell together? Daniyal gave a hand gesture of attack to his men with a smirk.

Daniyal tried to kick Shees but Aliyan kicked his leg before it reached Shees belly. He stumbled but didn't lose all his balance.

Hey, that's not fair. 2 vs 1. That evil smirk was on Daniyal's face. Aliyan looked behind where his gaze was going and saw his man coming towards him.

That man came with the metal rod and tried to hit Aliyan, but he dodged.
Now everyone is fighting. Shees and Daniyal were now standing face to face.

I think you should drop that thing in your hand for a fair fight. Daniyal pointed towards Shees gun.

Fair! With you. Never! Shees loaded his gun and was about to pull its trigger when Daniyal mafia friend shot on Shees hand. The bullet just touched Shees hand a lil bit. The gun dropped from Shees's hand.

Ahhh! Shees crouched down and groaned in pain. The blood was coming out.

You don't want to be fair. So i did what you want. Don't blame me for this. Daniyal said with a laugh and grabbed Shees hair from the back.

Aliyan got distracted from the fight when he saw Shees hand was bleeding. That man took the chance and hit him on the chest. Aliyan felt immense pain and fell down with his hand on his chest.

Look around Shees. You can't win. This is my territory. Daniyal tightened his grip on Shees hair.

Shees hit Daniyal with his head and ran towards Aliyan, where two three men were beating him up.

Shees gave a punch to one person and kicked the other one. He pushed the last one and grabbed Aliyan's face with blood on his hands.

Buddy! Are you alright? Buddy speak to me. Aliyan looked up with a weary smile.

How can I not be alright when you save me like this? Aliyan winked and tried to get up. Shees hold Aliyan's hand tightly.

Let's kill it today, buddy. It's do and die situation. Aliyan said while looking around seeing the people getting hit.

Never give up. Both said together. They looked at each other and smiled.

Shees ran towards Daniyal and punched him in the stomach. Daniyal also counter attacked him. Aliyan kicked that mafia man who shot Shees.

Everyone was fighting and Luna was trying to find a way to save herself. She hid herself behind the sofa after that fall.

Suddenly two men fell on the floor while fighting near her. One guy's gun fell from his hand. Luna grabbed it immediately. She looked around and saw Shees and Daniyal fighting with each other. She pointed her gun towards Daniyal but Shees always comes between her target.

Sorry Shees, but first I need to save myself. She mumbled this to herself and pulled the trigger with her eyes closed.

But people there heard two gunshots sound. Everything stopped.