Chap 33 The Kiss

The next few days Emaan didn't meet Shees. Shees also told his team to stay in the guest house which was built behind the vacation house. Because after Emaan's seductive entry, he could not afford any men near to her.

Emaan also locked herself in the room and only came out to eat.

Shees was missing her presence these days a lot. Even though she was near, but he felt like she became a star. Whom he could just admire from a distance but can't touch it. Shees could feel that Emaan closed all the doors for him to enter. He failed to stay away from Emaan.

Shees was eating his lunch when Emaan came and sat in front of him. She was continuously smiling. Shees felt happy to see her smiling but he didn't know what she was planning behind this smile. After they ate their lunch Emaan spoke up.

I want to go out and do some shopping. So lend me your car keys. Emaan spread her hands in front of him. She knew Shees wouldn't let her go out with his security because Emaan easily fooled them in Italy. So the best option would be himself.

First I can't let you go out alone. Second even if I let you go, do you know how to drive? Shees asked while raising his one eyebrow.

First, I don't need your permission, as I'm a grown up girl and can handle anything. Second, I do have a licence but I haven't driven my car since I got it. Emaan blinked her eyes with her elegant smile.

Emaan whats with this sudden
shopping plan. I can't go out because I'm on a mission. I can't let them know that I'm here.

Did I tell you to go with me? I'm just asking you to give me your car keys. But I didn't know that a billionaire could have this narrow mind. I'll fill up the gas in the car with my own money. So don't worry about it, Mr Shees. Emaan leaned back on the chair with fake anger.

I'm giving you 10 mins to get ready. If you didn't come out on time, I'll leave you here. Then you can call the cab like you did in Italy. But let me tell you my guards won't let you leave this house until I come back. Irritation was clearly plastered on Shees face when he said those words. Shees went towards his room after saying that.

I wish I could smack his head, Mr Arrogant. Emaan mimics his style and runs towards her room.

Emaan wore her black shirt with her denim sky blue pants

Emaan wore her black shirt with her denim sky blue pants. She did a lil bit of make-up and came out exactly in ten mins.

Emaan saw a guy standing near the car in a mask with a cap on his head. She got scared all of a sudden.

Did that girl send this guy over here? That can't be possible. The security here is way too tight than in Italy. Emaan gulped her saliva and walked towards that guy with lots of courage. Before she could tap his shoulder, Shees spoke up.

Thank God you came on time. Now sit in the car. I don't have time to waste it on you. Shees didn't know when those bitter words came out of his mouth.