Chap 39 Becoming One

Who the-

He bit his tongue right there because the people that were standing in front of him were Aliyan, Afaf with Emaan's family.

Surprise! Aliyan and Afaf said with Mr Siddique and his wife.

It was not a good surprise for Shees. He thanked Allah pak that before coming down he fixed his clothes. Shees anger expressions change into soft ones.

ASALAM-O-ALAIKUM! Uncle Aunty. What a pleasant surprise! He laughed awkwardly.

Aliyan looked towards Shees suspiciously.

Emaan came down when she heard her parents voice.

ASALAM-O-ALAIKUM! What are you two doing here? She hugged her mom and her father patted her princess head.

To give you both a surprise. Did you like it? Mr Siddique said with his father love.

Yes, I love it a lot. She chimed.

Why are you all standing here? Come inside. Emaan said with a smile while Shees was still processing what was going to happen if he didn't fix his clothes and curse out.

He shudder from head to toe just thinking about that. He glared towards Aliyan but Aliyan was not getting the situation.

Shees also looked confused about "how Emaan is so stable and calm".

Every settled down on the couch except Shees and Emaan. She nudged Shees and whispered to him to sit down.

Shees sat down when Afaf walked behind Emaan towards the kitchen.
When they reached the kitchen, Emaan put her right hand on her left side and sighed heavily.

Thank God I read your message before coming down. You are a saviour Afaf. Emaan said while leaning against the wall.

She giggled and said,
"I know Aliyan, he likes to surprise people. That's why I message you when I saw Shees condition at the door. By the way, I can tell what you two were doing but I won't ask". Afaf winked towards Emaan and Emaan became tomato red.

We were not doing anything. Emaan said it and turned around.

Yeah! Yeah! I know. Afaf teased Emaan.

Emaan was so embarrassed so she changed the topic.

By the way whose great idea was this to come to my house? Emaan asked while opening the cookies packet.

Your husband. Afaf threw bait and Emaan captured that innocently.

Wait what? Shees invited y'all? And soon she realized her mistake.

Wait a minute so what Aliyan was saying was right. You really took Shees signature on marriage contract papers secretly. And he didn't know it till he got your letter.

Afaf laughed loudly and Emaan put her hands over her mouth without wasting a minute.

Sheesh! Afaf if someone listens to this I will be a dead meat. Scared expressions were on her face.

Sorry. She said while giggling.

Later, they brought out tea trolly and served tea to Emaan's parents. Shees and Aliyan were not at the scene.
Both of them settled down.

Mom, where are Shees and Aliyan Bhai? Emaan asked.

They went out because of a meeting call.

Afaf and Emaan knew what meeting was held outside of the house. They both try to control their laughter by pressing their lips in a thin line.