Chap 10 Aliyan past

Emaan went to her room after Daniyal left as she was dead tired.

She had a long rough day and just wanted to sleep early as lots of work was still left to do.

After taking a long shower and performing wudhu she went to offer her "Isha Prayer". While her hands were up for dua she felt someone was standing behind her.

Without panicking when Emaan turned and saw the person she fell on Musalaha.

"Be careful Emaan!" Shees tried to grab Emaan's hand but it was too late. She was already on the floor.

Shees couldn't control his laugh and burst out. Emaan got so furious because he was the reason she fell and now he was standing there laughing, instead of helping her.

"How did you get in?"Emaan growled.

"Through the door". Shees pointed towards the door and acted innocent.

Emaan remembered she didn't lock the door and wanted to smack her own head.

She tried to get up but felt intense pain in her ankle and fell again. Shees stopped laughing and got tense.

"I think you have hurt your ankle. Don't move, let me take you to your bed".

Shees carried Emaan in his arms and put her down on her bed.

Everything happened in a blink of eye that Emaan couldn't protest.

When Shees lay her down, she backed away instantly.

She was not fond of unknown touch.
There was silence between them for a minute.

"Do you mind telling me why you are here?" Emaan said with a straight face as awkwardness was killing her.

"You hurt your leg, right then why are you forgetting things Emaan". Shees said with a tooth smile.
He got a glare from Emaan so all his sarcastic personality ran away from there asap.

"I'm here for your answer". He uttered it innocently.

"Umm...Okay! I forgive you, now please will you leave?". Emaan wanted to be polite but coming into her room without permission was something she would never agree with.

Shees was standing there admiring Emaan's beauty that he didn't hear anything that she said.

"What do you want now?" Emaan said while rolling her eyes.

"You". Shees said it with an alluring smile.

Emaan was bewildered.

"What? What did you just say?" Emaan said in a bewildered tone.

I think I said it clearly, didn't I? Shees said while raising his eyebrows as he was always a straightforward guy.

What nonsense are you spitting Shees? I'm getting engaged in 2 weeks. You just met my fiance downstairs. What kind of girl do you think I am? Emaan asserted fiercely.

That's why I am saying. That guy is no match for you. We will look good together. Shees said it casually.

Listen Mister I am not one of your toys. Get this thing first in your mind. For me, you are just a spoiled, arrogant and cold hearted brat who doesn't even know the meaning of Marriage. You are just being delusional that if you said something like that, girls would melt and come running towards you throwing their pride away. I treasure my morals and values more than anything. So you better get out of here because I'm not in a mood to hear you childish thing. Emaan said it clearly and loud.

Shees was watching Emaan with affection. There was something that was pulling Shees near Emaan.

Yes, that's why i like you Emaan. You never kneel down in front of anyone. You are like a tigress yet really pure. I want you in my life. I have lost so many precious things in my life, but now I can't afford to lose anything anymore.