Chap 29 Sorry, not sorry

Shees was standing in front of the mosque. He didn't know he was staring the mosque absent mind until that old man called his name.

Shees are you not coming inside? Shees came out of his stance and gave him a nervous smile.

Coming. Shees walked towards the old man. When they were on the door, Shees stopped again.

The old man who was already on the other side stopped and looked back when he didn't feel the presence of Shees.

I have never been to a mosque before. I also didn't wear the attire that you are wearing plus my clothes are lil dirty. Am I allowed to come inside? Shees rubbed the back of his head nervously.

You mean Shalwar Kameez. That old man gave him a smile.

"Allaah does not see clothes. He sees the intentions. If it's clean then come inside."

"And if Allah has already chosen you to pray, then why are you hesitating Shees? This door is a mere line, but the decision is yours. If you want to cross it or not. Don't think about the past sins you have committed because if you repent, He will surely forgive you. Because there is a saying in Quran."

"God accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will God turn in mercy: For God is full of knowledge and wisdom (4:17)."

Shees was shocked at how that old man knew what he was thinking.

When he first prayed with Emaan, he did it just to fulfil her bucket list. But this time he was going there for his heart peace but he thought he didn't deserve it.

But now what that old man said really gives him a lil courage.

The old man brought out his hand and Shees grabbed his hand unknowingly.

When Shees passed the first door of the moque he felt like everything that was keeping him down left at that door.

Shees went inside and prayed. He put his hands up for dua and asked for forgiveness from Allah.

Ya Allah! I have committed many sins, but Emaan said that YOU will forgive us if we repent from our heart. Please forgive me for being such a bad worshipper of YOURS. He cried.

Ya Allah! I don't know where I am going. Just show me the right path. I have been trying my best to find the murderer of my parents but whenever I find a clue, it suddenly disappeared. I have been trying so hard, but I don't know where I lack. Please help me out Allah Pak.
I don't want to stay in the dark. I want my HAPPINESS back. Thinking about Happiness he remembers Emaan.

YOU brought Emaan in my life and I am so grateful to YOU but the thing happened to her.... I think I don't deserve her. A lump stucked in his mouth because he was crying non-stop.

He didn't say much like he knew that Allah could hear his unsaid words.

Many people were already left but there was Shees talking to Allah. There were some lil children playing on his left.

Shees wanted to thank that old man for bringing him here. He opened his eyes and looked at his right but there was no one. Shees become sad. He thought he should've asked his name and suddenly remembered that he didn't tell that old man his name. So, how he called him by his name in front of the mosque. He found it strange.

After that, he went back to take his car. He drove and stopped his car in front of his vacation house.

When he stepped inside, he felt like his ears would explode.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU LIKE AN IDIOT THINKING YOU MIGHT BE KIDNAPPED. I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, IF YOU EVER IGNORE MY CALLS. Aliyan shouted his lungs out.

Shees looked at his wrist watch and was shocked that he came back at 10 PM. Aliyan was right to be angry.

I'm sorry buddy I got busy a lil with something. And my phone was in silent mode. Btw why were you calling me? Shees said with calmness on his face.

This fuelled Aliyan's anger so he punched Shees on his face. Shees was also not expecting that so he didn't got the time to dodge it.

Shees fell on the floor. A lil blood was coming out of his lips.

What is wrong with you Aliyan? Shees shouted.

YOU! You are the problem. Do you know Emaan went into a panic state today? She was not listening to anyone. She literally forgot everyone around her. Emaan broke everything in the room. Afaf got a cut on her hand while calming her down. Afaf can't take her to the hospital without your permission. Now tell me where you was busy?

Shees was taken back by this. His angry expression changed into worrisome.

Is she alright? Shees asked.

You have balls to ask now. You put her in this state. When she needs you the most, you are nowhere to be found. And you really want to ask now how she is.

Aliyan are you telling me or should I ask myself from Bella? Shees growled.

Don't give me that expression. It won't work on me.

Shees also punched Aliyan but he stopped it at the right time.

You are still a baby in this field. So don't try to mess with me. And one more thing I have considered Emaan as my sister now. If she gets hurt even a lil, I will forget what we are and beat you to the pulp. Just get this in your tiny head. Aliyan sounded dead serious and this fuelled his anger.

Shees kicked Aliyan feet which made both of them to fall. Shees was up on Aliyan.

She is not your sister, get this in your mind. Leave her alone. After this we will take Emaan to her house and will never contact her again. Do you hear me, never?

Now Shees was down Aliyan.

Who are you to tell me not to meet her? Huh! Do you really think you can control my life? Both of them grabbed each other collar.

You will never meet her. Shees said.

In your dreams. You are no one to tell me not to meet my sister.

And here the actual fight starts. They fight each other rolling on the floor for 30 mins.

After 30 mins passed, both were lying down out of breath.

Shees sat up and without seeing Aliyan he said." Aliyan leave. Right now you are being impulsive. I can't lose Luna because of your stupidity. Go back to Italy" and without looking back Shees got up and went towards his room.

What, am I impulsive? Fine! Even I don't need you anymore. Bye forever. Aliyan shouted and rushed out of the house.

He went straight to the airport and bought a ticket to Italy. His flight was in an hour, so he was waiting in the waiting area.

Everyone was giving him a strange look because of the blood that was dripping from his lips and the messy hair.

But he didn't care at all. He was sitting there with a straight face.

Will the friendship last long?

Hey fam🙌 a short chap for y'all 😍 I hope you like this chap a lot. Vote and comment down below what you guys like in this chap❤
From 15 sep our new semester will start and our universities wipl be open too. Tbh i hate the idea of going to uni because it sucks but what I can do🙃
For Exols listen Your Moonlight by Chen. It's so soothing to your ears.
Bye for now 👋👋