Chap 24 Unbearable Pain

"There is no coming to consciousness without pain"
*********

Emaan POV

I was talking with my staff when a waitress spilled a drink on my dress. I didn't say anything to her because it was also my fault that I bumped into her.

I asked Mehreen, one of our staff member about the washroom because they were more familiar with the resort.

She told me about the washroom and I went out of the venue to clean my dress.

When I was close to the washroom door, I felt like someone was behind me. I looked back but there was no one.

I ignored it and that was my biggest mistake.

After I cleaned my dress, I walked out of the washroom. I was startled to see someone leaning on the wall in all black, covering her face with a mask.

I gave that person a nervous smile because she was judging me from head to toe.

Do I know you? And why are you looking at me like that? I asked her because i felt something was not right.

You are really bad at playing hide and seek, my beautiful prey. I heard a chuckle from that girl.

That "My Beautiful Prey " just clicked in my mind. I have heard that word before, but where? I recalled and suddenly I remember that anonymous call.

YOU! I said in utter shock.

Yes! Me! She said it with amusement in her voice.

B-But it was a boy. I was confused.

Cut this crap. Be ready to get torn into pieces girl. She didn't give me time and injected something on my neck.

I pushed her away which made her fall on her hip. I ran towards the venue but suddenly I felt like my head was dizzy. In no time I was on the floor. I heard someone laugh behind me.

You really think you could get away from me. In your dreams bitch. She said it in a frustrated tone and kicked me in the stomach. I moaned in pain.

STOP!! I tried to shout but the pain was severe.

She grabbed me from my hair and looked into my eyes with anger.

Shhh! The less you shout, the less you feel the pain of dying. She looked like a psychopath to me.

The tears started to fall from my eyes.

W-Why are you doing this to me? I didn't even know you? I stuttered while saying it.

The pain was getting immense as time passed.

That you don't need to know. Just DIE!! You shouldn't have to come in between us. She shouted and grabbed my neck.

I started to feel suffocated.

I tried to fight back but slowly i lost consciousness.

When I opened my eyes again, I was lying down on the floor of a construction area.

I tried to get up but I felt excessive pain in my hands. Something brought me down.

I looked towards my hands and was shocked to see that my hands were tied by a rope. The blood was dripping from my hand.

It looks like someone makes cuts with blade on my hands.

I felt like someone drained all my energy out of my body. I tried my best to untie the rope but it was in vain.

I heard someone shouting over the phone.

I told you to stay out of my business. She will die today. I don't care if you need her or not.

She cut the call and walked towards my side.

Aww! Did you sleep well?
My eyes were filled with water. She looked towards my hands and laughed in satire.

I thought, why don't I give you a memory, so these cuts for you. You should be thanking me, that I'm letting you die with your beautiful face.

Her tone gave me shiver to my spine.

Why are you doing this to me? I don't even know you. Please let me go. I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I pleaded because I was not in my senses anymore. I thought pleading would work.

I know you Emaan Siddique, stop acting so innocent. You seduced my man, that's why he didn't look at me. If you have never came into his life, we would've be living a beautiful life. She slapped me after saying it.

I fell on the floor and my mouth was bleeding.

I don't know who you are talking abo-
She tapped my mouth and gave me a gesture of shut up.

She again injected something into my neck.

I felt someone was pinching my whole body. She dragged me towards a water tank.

I tried to push her away when her mask came off and one of my nails scratched her face pretty badly.

This fuelled her anger. She threw me into it and opened the water pipe. The water started to fill in it.

I tried my best to free myself from the rope but nothing was working. The cuts she made on my hands were deep. I have lost a lot of blood.

I cried and shouted my might but the tape on my mouth was not letting my voice come out.

See you in hell babe. Bye! She said it happily. I could hear the footsteps voice fading.

The water was filling non-stop and I tried everything I could.

Maybe this is how I will die. A tear dropped from my eyes. This thought makes me want to fight more.

Allah pak help me. Please send someone to save me. I prayed last time.

The water started to reach my nose and then it went above of my head.

I was drowning but the hope was still there.

All the best memories of my life was coming into my mind.
My first trophy, the hug of my father which give me strength, my parents smiling face and then Shees. Laughing and irritating me. Aliyan showing the weird pics of Shees.  A weary smile appeared on my face.

I heard someone voice calling my name.

EMAAN! EMAAN!

With all the strenght that was left in my body I tried to knock the tank and thankfully that familiar voive heard it.

Someone took me out of the tank.

I opened my eyes half and caressed the face.

I LOVE YOU!

After that everything blacked out.

Emaan POV for you guys ❤
How was the chap?
Vote and comment down below what you guys like in this chap ❤
Shees POV will come later because I was so busy😍
Stay safe bye bye🖐