Chap 21 Third wheel confession

Shees I have to go back to Pakistan. My Baba... My Baba..
She broke into tears again.

Shees tensed up on hearing these words.

What happened to uncle? I talked to him last night. He was fine at that time. Shees was confused.

You talked to him. How is that possible? I saw my father picture lying down on the hospital bed. Emaan looked up in confusion as well.

What kind of picture, Emaan? And who sent it to you? Shees became alert.

Emaan showed him the picture which stunned him.

Shees was about to take her phone when Emaan immediately took the hand back.

First tell me how did you talk to my father? I have been calling him for the last ten days but he was not picking up her daughter's call. And here you are saying that you talked to him. Emaan was now investigating him.

That I can't tell you. I have promised your father. Shees avoid eye contact.

Shees I am warning you, if something happens to my Baba I won't see your face ever again. Emaan knew this would work on him but the answer she got was unexpected.

Sorry Emaan, I really can't tell you. Hearing these words shook her up. Shees was willing not to see her face for life but wouldn't tell her the secret between them.

Shees please don't do this to me. I can't live without my father. Please tell me what's wrong. She literally pleaded.

The look on her face broke Shees heart.

Shees was struggling whether to tell her the truth or not.
Shees took her to the sofa. He embraced her hands softly. He took a deep breath.

Listen to me carefully. Don't freak out. You have to be strong while listening to it. Your father had a heart surgery.

While listening it, her heart felt like it was thrown from the cliff.

She was going in a panic state when Shees shook her and called out her name.

Emaan! Emaan! He is alright now. I talked to him last night. He was fine.

Let me talk to my Baba. Please call him. I want to see him now. Shees calmed her down and called Mr Siddique.

After 3 rings Mr Siddique picked up.
When he saw Emaan crying face instead of Shees, he knew what was going to happen next.

Emaan fought with her baba for like 3 hours for not telling about his surgery and he was just smiling all the time. He really missed his princess.

At that time Shees was calling someone from the house phone. Shees wanted to know who wants Emaan to come Pakistan in a hurry. Because sending this pic means they want Emaan.

Shees told his private investigator that he wanted the information asap.

Emaan didn't know when Shees took her phone with him.

When Emaan was sure that nothing wrong happened to her father, she went towards Shees study room to get her phone back. Because she knew no one would touch her things without permission except the "ONE AND ONLY SHEES."

Emaan knocked at the door but got no response. She knocked again, still had no answer. She opened the door and came down through the stairs.

Emaan looked around and saw the glass door of the balcony open

She knew where she was going to head towards. Emaan was about to call Shees but stopped when she heard Shees talking seriously to someone on the phone.

Finally I got you Shees. Let's see which stupid girl you are talking to. I will tease you for life using this clip. Emaan giggled on her idea and opened the cam of Shees mobile.

Aliyan I think someone wants to harm Emaan.

Shees listened to Aliyan carefully, then said: "I don't know who is trying to hurt her but it could be one of our enemies too".

Shees paused again for while.

I am Shees Farhat. No one even dared to touch me. Now listen to me carefully, tighten the security in our house. I want 10 bodyguards for Emaan. 5 men and 5 women. So if she wants to go to the restroom, someone will be with her.

Shees stopped for a while to listen Aliyan's gibberish.

Aliyan this situation is not funny. I know you want to lighten the mood, so that I won't take stress. If you don't want me to take stress then please do this correctly.

Emaan immediately stepped backward when she saw Shees turn his face towards the glass door.

Now Emaan could see him through the door reflection.

Shees sat on the floor stretching his legs.

You know na Aliyan, I can't see Emaan in pain. Every drop that fell from her eyes felt like a thunder bolt in my heart. I know saying this would be too much, but Emaan is becoming my life now. I don't know when did I fell for her maybe the first day we went to see the site or maybe when I patted her face and she became tomato red or maybe when I first saw her on that mat with hijab. I just don't know. If I can't protect her, then wouldn't it be a shame for me to build this whole big ass business for nothing. I just want her so close to me legally. For my whole life I wanted to tease her and let my childish side out. I don't know when she became so special to me. She taught me that "You can't time love, you have to live it". This hit me hard.

When I kidnapped her, I was not that sure about my feelings but now I am hundred percent sure that she is the only light and hope I want for my whole life

I want her to chose me whatever the situation is.

But I am scared of one thing and that is what if she rejects me. What if she doesn't want to live with me? I'm afraid to ask her if she loved me the same way I loved her. These questions haunt me every night because i really cant live without her.

A sigh relieved from Shees mouth. He was smiling but a weary one. Like he was confident about his feelings but not Emaan's.

At that time Emaan was shocked. She was not expecting this third wheel confession.

She tiptoed towards the door. When she was out of his study room, she ran towards her room.

When she shut the door behind her, Emaan's breath began to swell. Her heartbeat was fast like she ran a 26 mile marathon, when she just came down from the third floor.

She put her hand on the heart side to keep it down.

Stop shouting so loud. She whisper-shout while watching her heart side.

When she walked towards the dressing table, she was shocked.

Her face was red like she come out of the steam room.

She ran towards the wash basin and splashed the cold water on her face but it was still red.

Everything she heard was new to her. And the feelings she has for Shees is slowly growing more on her.

Emaan thought that she would take her time to sort out her feelings tonight.

Tonight would be the longest night she would ever spend in her life.

So how did you guys like this third wheel confession? Isn't the confession was romantic?

Hey guys🙌 I am back with another chap 😍 hope you guys love it. And to all my silent readers, I love y'all too💓 Comment and vote please.
Thanks for being the motivation for me💓 I will try my best to fulfil my promise of twice chap a week.