Chap 7 A spark

Emaan stepped out of the room to teach Shees a lesson when she bumped into someone and fell on her hips.

"Ouch! Are you blind ?" Emaan shouted while rubbing her head.

"Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my doc. I think I should talk about it". The boy said it while laughing.

"I'm kidding Miss Emaan. It's just that I didn't see you coming. You okay, right?"

Emaan looked up when that boy drew out his hand for her. She felt embarrassed about her behaviour because she bumped into Aliyan who came here to find Shees as they had to go back for an urgent meeting.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She stood up on her own

And I'm sorry about shouting earlier, it was my mistake".

Emaan said it while keeping her head down.

"It's ok Miss Emaan you were not at fault either. Btw where is Shees? We have to rush because something urgent came up".

Aliyan looked around and asked Emaan.

"I don't know where he is, but he went out earlier". Emaan said in confused tone.

When Aliyan focused on Emaan's red face, he got a hint what happened here.

Aliyan smriked and said,"Okay! Then I will go back and wait for Shees outside".

She didn't know why she was feeling an unfamiliar emotion when Shees touched her.

Emaan was getting angry over herself too for letting him sit in her house when she could easily throw him out after spiling what happened that day.

She brushed off all the thoughts as she knew won't be seeing him anyway and convinced herself that this was the first and the last time she would let any guy came near to her.

Emaan and Aliyan were both on their way to the living room when they found Shees standing with Mr. Siddique in the study room.

Aliyan rushed towards Shees and said something in his ear.

Shees glanced at Emaan and a smirk appeared on his face. He whispered something back to Aliyan and an alluring smile appeared on both of their lips, which vanished in a second too.

Emaan felt something fishy because she saw them smiling at her.

"Mr Siddique, thank you for having us. I really want to stay but something came up so we needed to rush back. We will take our leave now". Shees said formally.

"Young man! You don't need to be formal with me. Just call me Siddique uncle. I would like you to call me by your father's reference". Mr Siddique gave him a fatherly smile.

"Okay..... Siddique uncle". Shees smiled while rubbing his hair.

Emaan cringed hard on the word "Uncle". She rolled her emerald green eyes which Shees saw clearly. A smug smile crept on his lips.

Emaan couldn't watch this drama any longer and went straight towards her room after saying bye to both Aliyan and Shees.

All went towards the porch when Shees said that he forgot his phone in the guest room and went inside the house.
________

Someone knocked at Emaan's room. She looked at the wall clock and mumbled:

"Who would be here at this time?"

She was in his pajamas because she wanted to sleep early.

When she opened the door by the continuous knocks, Emaan saw someone unexpected.