29| yearning*

The condo is cleaned, the fridge is stocked, plants are watered, and you're dolling yourself up in the bathroom mirror.

The day has come. Jimin is coming home.

You made sure fresh sheets were laid on the bed, although you're certain they'll be dirty by the end of the night.

When you're satisfied with your look, you head outside to call a cab to the airport.

You wait in the pick-up area, searching every face for Jimin's soft features and squishable cheeks.

Finally, you see him exiting the airport, head down and hips subtly swaying.

You run up to him and take him into your arms before he can look up.

You breathe in his alluring scent and run your fingers through his silky hair. "I missed you," you whisper before connecting your lips.

He returns the kiss with full force and lifts you by your waist.

Feeling overwhelmed, you gasp to catch your breath. He puts you down and peers into your watery eyes. "What's wrong?"

You shake your head, feeling silly. "I'm so relieved you're here."

He smirks and cups your cheek, saying, "You're so cute."

You smile and pull away from his touch to check if there are any cabs in the pickup lane outside.

You spot one and urge Jimin to hurry home.

The ride to the condo is short and you rest your head on Jimin's shoulder while he tells you about the highlights of his trip.

At the condo, Jimin drops his bags and walks through the space with his arms open. "I'm back."

He notices the new plants and caresses a leaf with his tiny hands. "I love what you've done with the place."

You giggle and admire him as he familiarizes himself with everything.

"You act like you're back from the military," you joke.

He turns on his heel to face you. "It felt like a year had gone by, the way I missed you everyday."

You blush and smile uncontrollably. You felt the exact same.

He finally walks over to you and picks you up, making you wrap your legs around his waist. He kisses you passionately while walking towards the bedroom.

You fall on the bed together and quickly begin grinding on one another.

His cold hands reach your heated vagina and raise goosebumps when he disrupts your warmth with two fingers.

You clench around his fingers and feel your liquids pouring out. He kisses and bites your neck while removing your clothes right away.

You let him have his way as he dominates you, penetrating you from every position and plowing into you with eagerness. You're making up for all the lost time.

You scream, cry, and moan with pleasure, reaching orgasm multiple times.

Just when you feel you can't take anymore, he explodes his cum on your stomach and then gently reinserts himself to rock you to sleep.

Your legs are shaking from the intensity of the session, but his slow strokes put your nerves at ease. He cleans the cum from your stomach with a tissue from the bedside table just as the weight of your eyelids wins over you.

When you've succumbed to slumber, he pulls out and cuddles you, breathing in the scent of your shampoo and fully feeling your skin against his.

You sleep feeling safe and secure in his hold. Things feel like they always have, even though he'd been gone for some time. He always delivers on his promises.