24| begin*

You awaken to see sunlight illuminating the golden curtains to your right.

On your left, you see Jimin's sweet face. His hand rests on your tummy and he snores softly.

You slip out of bed and decide to wash up before he wakes.

When you exit the bathroom, you see him laying on his belly and scrolling through his phone.

"How did you sleep?" you ask him.

He puts the phone down and rolls over to look at you. He's in the middle of stretching when he stops and stares.

You're standing with a towel wrapped around yourself and hair dripping wet.

"I slept great. You?" he says. The corners of his lips can't resist lifting into a smirk.

"I was comfortable," you respond. You head to the dresser to choose your outfit for the day.

"Come here," Jimin says.

You turn to face him. "Why?" you playfully ask.

"I'll show you a good morning," he says.

You smile and slowly take a step towards him. He sits up in bed, his messy hair making him look more attractive.

As you get close to him, you drop your towel. "Oops."

He grabs you and kisses your chest. You moan from the excitement and lay down on the bed. He gets on top of you and cups your face, kissing your mouth and gripping your wet hair.

You reach for his boxers and tug on the waistline.

"No foreplay?" he questions.

It's been weeks since your first time and you're craving the feeling of him inside you again.

"No," you say. "Let's get right to business."

He fulfills your wish and removes his boxers, showing his long and hard dick.

He strokes himself with one hand while you lay with your legs spread, waiting for him to enter.

He teases, "How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Hard," you pant. The tension makes your pussy pulsate and clench.

"How much do you want to cum?" he asks.

"A lot!" you say between staggered breaths.

You try to rub your clitoris to relieve the tension but he grabs you by the wrist.

"Wait," he demands.

You pull your hand back and use your arms to cover your eyes, writhing in anticipation.

"How bad do you want it?" he asks.

You thrust your pelvis forward. "I want it so bad. Please put it in."

"Be descriptive," he commands.

"I want your fat cock in my tight pussy. Fuck me hard and spill your cum in my guts, daddy."

He enters you without warning, making your arms reflexively uncover your eyes. You moan and scream from delight.

He sucks your neck aggressively and plays with your nipples as your breasts bounce from his powerful thrusts.

Each time he pulls out of you, you squeeze your walls around him, making him grunt and growl.

With his dick still inside you, he rolls over so that you're on top.

Right away, you start to rock on him, watching him throw his head back and moan.

His hands grab your ass and force you to bounce up and down. He bucks his pelvis to meet you on impact, and you moan uncontrollably, reaching your climax.